• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Chosen Seven

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
He gave most of them away.

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
yes,he did tell most people of the world that,check the previous pages.Ask ♥Latias♥,thats who he traded most of them to.

.:Suicune:.

GiggityGear
I'm really sorry, MS Paint got deleted, so I had to remake my button thing, sorry for the wait, I will post it here since no one can really do anything with it here it wont matter where I post it.
Its already in JPEG format :)
Hope you like it guys.
DseVanLabel.jpg

P.S: I am also hiring an Apprentice, also.....no one wants to challenge me :(

Raikou77

So to become a chosen one, you have to beat their 3 Apprentices and the chosen one too?

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
Nooooo,we didn't change it.Show me a quote that shows us changing it.Some people say that THEY will have one,but it is not official that we may only have one.If Devan came here and said that then it would be official.LATIAS!I NEED THE BANNER FOR THE CLUB!

Raikou77

This is becoming more and more like Xaolin Showdown. Chosen Ones, now Apprentices.

Jirachi The Moon Master

Wish upon a star
.:Suicune:. said:
no need for anger Jirachi ;)

.:Suicune:. said:
SHUT UP. I am seriously getting tired of you saying that.....
^Lol.

LATIAS!OUR CLUB NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS A BANNER!AND NOW I HAVE ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU!COME TO THE CLUB TO SEE WHAT!IF YOU DON'T COME BY THE END OF TOMMOROW,YOU WON'T BE AN ADMIN!

DoomStorm

Randomite of Doom
...What? I leave for a Day and all this crazyness happens? Normally, I would like to be the cause of it, but...One day, we are very inactive, then the next it is like an explosion of crazyness! And Jirachi, A link would be fine for people who do not know where your Club is.
Besides, we are not, nor are we ever, going to be like Xiaolin Showdown. So please stop talking about it. Well, I think im going to get at least one more Apprentice, because Ethen might not be enough...Well, im off (for now) to finish a few more teams...
EDIT: No, Ethen will be my only apprentice...BUT, I still have the 'Beat Leader 3 times' thing in my rules (Because I just saw what Ethen was planning to do for a team...)