• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Christmas thread 2011

UnovaMaster

I got an XBox when I asked for a PS3.

Derp? :p

Besides that I got an iPod, some 3DS games, more Poke plushies, and candy. :)

So not a bad Christmas. :D

Wow. My boyfriend got Windows 8. o_O

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Merry Christmas everyone! I got...

Pokemon Rumble Blast
Mario Kart 7
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
A hat

Kirby's Mass Attack was the only thing missing, but I'm still happy I got RtDL. I'm apparently going to Magic Mountain tomorrow to spoil the cousins... Boo! No Wii time!

Gladys

~Elite~
Normally, by extension of another person, I end up watching some Christmasy movies to get me into the spirit, but no dice this year. I had to beg everyone to watch Elf with me tonight, and even then everyone else left halfway through the movie so it left me watching on my own.
You'd have to hold a gun to my head to make me watch that film. Seriously, what was up with Zooey Deschanel's hair in that movie?

Invisiblade97

Merry Christmas everyone!
I ended up getting:
-A shaver (lol)
-$290 in the form of gift cards and checks (Thank you family!)
-A $25 iTunes card (sweet!)
-A really tiny backpack (Don't know what to do with it yet)
Overall, I'd say I'm happy with what I got, although the shaver had me laughing since my parents finally understand that I'm going through puberty (although I'll only need to shave about once a month haha. Then again, I'm only 14, so what did you expect?).

Mister_SGG

I didn't get much, but my dad surprised me with a new Kindle and I also got an Assasin's Creed Revelations shirt.

I felt so bad seeing the glum look on my dog's face while we opened presents, so I went out to the store and picked up some pigs ears for her.

Last edited:

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Well i got a laptop (FINALLY!!), a NICE new jacket, a new pair of trainers, a nice shirt and then there's the usuals - chocolate, PJ's, money ect.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
$100 in Amazon Gift Cards, and I promptly used them to get 5 Rpgs I missed, since I already got all the new games I needed this year.

Jinvaani

So, what's everyone doing next, now that Christmas is coming to an end?

I will go shopping within the next few days and spend the money, might buy a 3ds but will need convincing. Still got new year to look forward to!

Larry

Got a 3ds, money, clothes, iTunes cards, and a pair of Jordans. They're scuffed at the toe so I've got to return them.

Spookz

Lumos
I got a t-shirt. Apparently my mother ordered something else, but that gift hasn't shipped or something.

Looks like I'll just buy myself something when I get home after the holidays.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Hammer and Sickle hoodie
Ipod Touch 4th Gen
Itunes Giftcard 15 bucks
Munipals 42nd Street Loop & Terminal (Subway nerd)
New York jacket that doesn't fit
Nyc subway t-shirt
Guy Fawkes mask
Minecraft shirt

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Well, I got some much needed clothes this Christmas. So that made me happy. I really hate going clothes shopping so getting clothes for Christmas was a nice thing. Especially after having shoes with the side wearing off and getting two new pairs is very helpful.

I got this one sports thing that was pretty underwhelming. Considering how large the box was. But, I still may try it out in the future.

My siblings got two new iphones. My gifts look pretty dismal in comparison. Although that doesn't bother me too much now that i'm older, all the hype doesn't pull me in so much anymore now.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Well it was a pretty regular day. I got bundles of art supplies and I made a pokemon papercraft of Salamence, which are really awesome gifts. I probably should have asked for a gift card along with these.

Profesco

gone gently
It's been a pretty nice holiday, all things considered. The gift wrappings all got cleaned up very swiftly, which is a first; I was able to assemble my sisters' new bicycles without much trouble, although we need to find the old tire pump now; I got a new blue hoodie to replace my old one, which was moth-eaten and had some purple bleach stains; and my mom made some terrific orange-cranberry coffee cake. ^_^

Unfortunately, my mom also got light-headed and started having heart palpitations, so I had to walk her to bed for rest. I spent last Christmas Eve and morning in the ER with her for the same kinds of heart problems, so I'm a little nervous about the symptoms coming back. So far so good, though. I think if she can get through the rest of the evening without any problems, she'll be fine.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
It's been a pretty nice holiday, all things considered. The gift wrappings all got cleaned up very swiftly, which is a first; I was able to assemble my sisters' new bicycles without much trouble, although we need to find the old tire pump now; I got a new blue hoodie to replace my old one, which was moth-eaten and had some purple bleach stains; and my mom made some terrific orange-cranberry coffee cake. ^_^

Unfortunately, my mom also got light-headed and started having heart palpitations, so I had to walk her to bed for rest. I spent last Christmas Eve and morning in the ER with her for the same kinds of heart problems, so I'm a little nervous about the symptoms coming back. So far so good, though. I think if she can get through the rest of the evening without any problems, she'll be fine.

I'm glad you are having a good Christmas. I hate to hear your mom is not feeling well. I really hope she gets better soon. Merry Christmas to ya'll!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Today was actually quite fun. We stuck to traditions and had all the women in the kitchen cooking while the men drank merrily! haha. Cooking is never more fun than it is during Christmas time when there's about 20+ of us in the kitchen all making millions of mistakes. :) Presents were also fun, but I preferred giving them more than receiving! Now everyone's finally gone to their homes so we can have some peace! lol

Hope your mother gets better by tomorrow Profesco!

~Merry Christmas all~