• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cipher Organzation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
{Approved by MondoTR}

{All club rules apply}

All right. I am Cipher Leader FireKP1. This is the only accepted club ever to allow you to join the Cipher Organzation. We are an organzation devoted to create shadow pokemon and dominate the globe. Now is your chance to join us.

The ranks of Cipher are shown here along with the members in that group.

LEADER
-------
FireKP1

Co-Leader
---------

Admin
-------
NarutoUzumaki94 {Cipher Key Lair}
Felix748 {undecided}
Cipher Admin Lovrina {undecided}

CMDR
-------
Shadow Groudon
latiostrainer
Angel-Fox-Crescent

Scientist
--------

Yellow peon
-----------
Mawile XD
zezrex5

Red peon
---------
N-42
ex-ty
Dizzi

Now when you join you can pick any one of those groups to join. {Except Leader}. As for Co-Leader as we go on I will pick the Co-leader by hand. However if there is a certain amount of more memebrs for say admins> Yellow Peons CMDR > Red peons. Then you can join a group below that one. I will spceify at that time what groups cannot be joined.

If you don't post what group you will join when you make your first post here you will be a red peon.

SHADOW POKEMON
-------------------
Unpicked
{Wynaut} {Pineco} {Vibrava} {Sandshrew} {Seadra}

Picked
------
Angel-Fox-Crescent
{Ninetales}

Cipher Admin Lovrina
{Delcatty}

DIZZI
{Fearow}

Felix748
{Bagon}

FireKP1
{Mewtwo} {XD002}

Latiostrainer
{Growlithe}

Mawile XD
{Politoed}

N-42
{Pichu}

NarutoUzumaki94
{Kirlia}

Shadow Groudon
{Huntail}

Zezrex5
{Scizor}

The pokemon shown above you are shadow pokemon. When you join Cipher you can pick one or two {depending on which rank your in} shadow pokemon.
Every 6 hours or more I will update the list of shadow pokemon. Remember if a shadow pokemon is claimed you can not pick it,

Now our only areas of control are the re-activated Citadark isle and the Cipher Key Lair. As we gain control or more areas a admin can pick an unclaimed area.

Now as for you peons, CMDR's and scientists once you become a member of Cipher you can pick an area to be in. However at any time you can switch areas to be in.

{CITADARK ISLE}

FIREKP1
Shadow Groudon
latiostrainer

{CIPHER KEY LAIR}
NarutoUzumaki94
Mawile XD

{Pokemon HQ Lab}
zerzex5
N-42
DIZZI

More to these sections will come as our organzation advances in our quest for world domination.

Well that was sure a lot of information to write down.

Last edited:

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Okay I think I gat it so can I join? So do I pick my pokemon? I want a Kirlia!

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
NarutoUzumaki94 said:
Okay I think I gat it so can I join? So do I pick my pokemon? I want a Kirlia!

But what rank do you wan't to be.

NOTE: From now on any poster who joins but doesn't specify what rank they will be they will be a red peon. {This does not count for NarutoUzumaki94}

Also when you join CIpher and get a rank you can post your rank in your custom title. Like me.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Could I be a Co-Leader if not then Admin......

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
NarutoUzumaki94 is our admin for the Cipher Key lair and he gets the shadow Kirlia!

Now put Cipher Admin Naruto as your custom user title if you wan't.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Note: At this point no one can be a admin till I say so.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
So now what do I do?

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
NarutoUzumaki94 said:
So now what do I do?

Now every 6 hours or more [depending when your online} make 2 new shadow pokemon. As we go along you will also be able to give ideas to our organzation too. But ideas like where to strike aren't too useful since we have only 2 members.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
I'll join, Can I be an admin? And for my Shadow Pokemon: Huntail

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
I said in one of my posts no more admins till I directly say so.

So your a CMDR with the shadow Huntail. So where will you go. Cipher Key Lair or CItadark Isle?

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Shadow Groudon said:
Oh, Didn't see that... Citadark Isle for me.

Added you to Citadark Isle.

Now 10 more members and we'll strike our first target.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
You create shadow pokemon and all the members discuss Cipher in General.

And CMDR stands for Commander.

Mawile XD

ello thar
May I please join, and get the shadow Politoed? I would like to be a yellow peon.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Okay Mawile XD your now a yellow peon and have a shadow Politoed. You have been asseninged to the Cipher Key Lair.

Note: Now every 2 members that join 2 shadow pokemon will be made. Also 5 more members and we can strike our first target.

New topic discussion: What should we strike first.

Mawile XD

ello thar
What should we strike first?

Um, I don't really understand. Do you mean places to take over? In that case, Oldale Town.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Mawile XD said:
What should we strike first?

Um, I don't really understand. Do you mean places to take over? In that case, Oldale Town.

I was refering to Orre. But now which region do yo uwan't to target first. {Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Sevii Islands}

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Yeah it makes sense. I'm leaning towards destroying the Pokemon HQ Lab or hitting Phenac City first since enemy forces can it Phenac in fewer directions.

Mawile XD

ello thar
fireKP1 said:
Yeah it makes sense. I'm leaning towards destroying the Pokemon HQ Lab or hitting Phenac City first since enemy forces can it Phenac in fewer directions.
I'd get rid of the HQ Lab first. It's got Krane, and we could destroy the Snag Machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.