• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cipher Orgnazation 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Now before you read what this is all about please read the club rules.

{RULES}

Please follow all of Serebiiforums rules please.
Don't try and go off-topic
Don't bash a newbie for a mistake he/she made
CIPHER WILL RULE THE WORLD!

Okay the first Cipher Orgnazation I made was a real dud and was closed due to inactivty. Now I have restarted it MWAAHAA....okay I'll shut up now.

Cipher is a orgnazation destined to take over the world with shadow pokemon. We're always looking for new members to join our orgnazation plus you'll get a shadow pokemon to or maybe even two.

The Ranks of the Cipher orgnazation are shown here.

LEADER
--------
Deathborn_606

CO-LEADER
------------

ADMIN
----------
Kazuki

CMDR
------------
XANA2.0
FuzzyQwilfish
Canis Lupus
GlacierGuy36
Psychic Rider

SCINETIST
------------
Kris
4 8 15 16 23 42
Shadow Lucario

YELLOW PEON
---------------
Kingdra
Angel-Fox-Crescent
The evil angel of darkness

RED PEON
-----------
Shadow Swampert
Deoxys

Now when you join you can pick any one of those groups to join. {Except Leader/Co-Leader/Admin}. As for Co-Leader as we go on I will pick the Co-leader by hand. However if there is a certain amount of more memebrs for say admins> Yellow Peons CMDR > Red peons. Then you can join a group below that one. I will spceify at that time what groups cannot be joined.

If you don't post what group you will join when you make your first post here you will be a red peon.

SHADOW POKEMON
---------------------
{Slakoth} {Tamanta} {Elekid} {Pinsir} {Clamperl} \{Seaking}

SHADOWBLAZER
Deoxys {XD002}

KRIS-Trapinch

4 8 15 16 23 42-Dratini

Canis Lupus-Banette

XANA2.0-Sunkern

Fuzzyqwilfish-Buizeru

KINGDRA-Fearow

Shadow Swampert-Corsola

Shadow Lucario- Metang

The pokemon shown above you are shadow pokemon. When you join Cipher you can pick one or two {depending on which rank your in} shadow pokemon.
Every 6 hours or more I will update the list of shadow pokemon. Remember if a shadow pokemon is claimed you can not pick it.

Missions

*UPDATED LIST*

Members:

Deathborn - Admin - Citadark Isle - Starmie, Metagross
Kazuki - Yellow Peon - Citadark Isle - Kabutops.
Canis Lupus- CMDR- Citadark Isle- Banette.
Shadow Lucario - Scientist - Citadark Isle - Metang
Deoxys- Red peon - ??? - Pinsir
Kingdra-Yellow Peon-Citidark Isle-Fearow
David (Shadow Swampert)-Red Peon-Citadark isle-Corsola(Stored in my PC)

Missions in progress/completed:

ONBS station 1 RP - Completed by Kazuki, Kingdra and FuzzyQ
Agate Village 2 RP - Completed by Deathborn_606, Kris and Canis Lupus.

Sign-ups:

HQ lab 1 RP:

RP = Ranking Points: Behind each mission you will see the amount of RP you can receive by completing it.

RULES: For the sign-ups, at max 5 embers can sign up for one mission at a time otherwise we'll have too many members all on the same mission.

No sign-ups for another mission if you have signed in for on already. You can sign up for another mission when the one you signed up for is completed. From all sign-ups, you can go on a mission with your teammates when there are 5 people in it or there are no more sign-ups for it. Once a mission has started you can't join it anymore.

Ranks:
Here i'll keep the Ranking Points (RP) of the members and the missions completed as well their pokemon:

Admin - Deathborn_606 (4) Agate Village
CMDR - XANA 2.0 (0)
CMDR - FuzzyQ (1) ONBS
CMDR - Canis Lupus (2) Agate Village
CMDR - GlacierGuy36 (0)
Scientist - Shadow Lucario (0)
Scientist - Psychic Rider (0)
Scientist - Kris (2) Agate Village
Scientist - 4 8 15 16 23 42 (0)
Yellow Peon - Kazuki (***), ONBS
Yellow Peon - Kingdra (3), ONBS
Yellow Peon - Angel-Fox-Crescent (0)
Yellow Peon - The evil angel of darkness (0)
Red Peon - Shadow Swampert (2)
Red Peon - Deoxys (1)

If you see (0) behind your name and don't know the reason please consider the following rules:

- If you go on a mission after not signing up the mission will not count towards your amount.
- On mission should take at least 2 posts of each member in it.
- Basic or short missions will give 1 point, bigger missions that take longer (like Agate) count for 2.
- You will receive no points for reconnaissance missions.

Co-leaders/Admins

Instead of ranking point normal members will receive Co-Leaders and Admins got * points. 1 for each mission. With 5 * they may pick an fully evolved pokémon, and with 10* they may pick an legendary pokémon. (4 shadow moves). An legendary pokémon can only be chosen by Admins or Co-Leaders. They only can pick an legendary one time; even if they got another 10* points they can’t chose a 2nd legendary. Legendary pokémon can be recornized with an * behind their name.

Bonus:

Besides the fact the ranking points look good on your list, there’s another bonus you can benefit from. You can get new shadow pokémon according to the amount of Ranking points.
5 points = Basic pokémon, 2 shadow moves
10 points = Evolved pokémon (stage 2), 2 shadow moves.
15 points = Fully evolved pokémon. (stage 3), 3 shadow moves.

*NOTE: Choosing an pokémon according to ranking points will not decrease the amount of points in the list. You can only pick 1 pokémon at a time, no trading or enchasing.

Example: You have got 15 ranking points on you list, and you’ve used 0 of them to get a shadow pokémon. You decide to pick an fully evolved pokémon, this uses all your ranking points (all 15). To pick another fully evolved pokémon you need 15 other ranking points, so that means your total should be 30 before picking another one.

Now our only areas of control are the re-activated Citadark isle and the Cipher Key Lair. As we gain control or more areas a admin can pick an unclaimed area.

Now as for you peons, CMDR's and scientists once you become a member of Cipher you can pick an area to be in. However at any time you can switch areas to be in.

{CITADARK ISLE}
Shadowblazer
XANA2.0
Kazuki
Shadow Lucario

{CIPHER KEY LAIR}
Kris
Fuzzyqwilfish
Canis Lupis
Deoxys

{CIPHER LAB}
Kazuki
Deoxys

More to these sections will come as our organzation advances in our quest for world domination.

Last edited:

XANA2.0

Psychic Rider
Can i Join? if u let me i would like to be a cmdr.

Kingdra

WHY?!?!
I'd like to join...since you will assign Admins and a Co-Leader later, i'd like to be a yellow peon in Citidark Isle...And is it possible that i can wait to get a shadow pokemon once the list get's bigger?

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
...no Shadow Typhlosion? ;o; aww...
Oh well...
I'd like to be a Scientist, and if I'm supposed to pick my Shadow Pokemon now, then I would like to have Trapinch please. But if I'm not supposed to pick, then forget I said that XD

Hey Shadowblazer, how's it goin'? I thought I'd join this...seeing as it seems cool and all and has nothin' to do with the Aqua/Magma/Rocket clubs (Of which I'm in one of those) but anywho, I'd like to be a CMDR or scientist if not a CMDR, with a...well actually, out of the PKMN specified which one goes with what rank?

~fuzzy out~

Canis Lupus

I have been waiting for a club like this. May I join? I f so may I be a CMDR and have a Shadow Banette. And may I be stationed at Citadark Isle?

Last edited:

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Well this was a better opening turnout than the first club.

Posted By XANA2.0
Can i Join? if u let me i would like to be a cmdr.

First member joining, sure. You can pick a shadow pokemon from the current list if you so desire. {Where do you wanna go at this point}

Posted by Kingdra
I'd like to join...since you will assign Admins and a Co-Leader later, i'd like to be a yellow peon in Citidark Isle...And is it possible that i can wait to get a shadow pokemon once the list get's bigger?

Sure nobody is forcing you to pick a shadow immedately sure you can wait. I'll place you at Citadark Isle too. {Your now a yellow peon}

Posted by Chris
...no Shadow Typhlosion? ;o; aww...
Oh well...
I'd like to be a Scientist, and if I'm supposed to pick my Shadow Pokemon now, then I would like to have Trapinch please. But if I'm not supposed to pick, then forget I said that XD

Don't worry, a shadow Typhlosion might make it to the shadow list at some point. Sure you can have the Trapinch and welcome to the scientist rank. Where do you wanna go at this point. Key Lair or Citadark.

Posted by FuzzyQwilfish
Hey Shadowblazer, how's it goin'? I thought I'd join this...seeing as it seems cool and all and has nothin' to do with the Aqua/Magma/Rocket clubs (Of which I'm in one of those) but anywho, I'd like to be a CMDR or scientist if not a CMDR, with a...well actually, out of the PKMN specified which one goes with what rank?

Sure you can be a CMDR. Now as for your question......really the current shadow pokemon on the list seem to be strong enough for anybody to take. But if stronger shadow pokemon are made then I will post resisctions, yes. {Also where would you like to go}

Posted By Angel-Fox-Crescent
Oh great its back again ^0^
may I be Admin again please?

Angel please read the first post. You can ask to be a rank except for {Admin/Co-Leader/Leader}. Now normally you would then be a red-peon but since you we're an admin in the original orgnazation you'll be a yellow peon. Now do you wan't a shadow pokemon and where would you wanna go?

Posted by 4 8 15 16 23 42
Can I join? I'd like to be a scientist and i'd like to have the shadow dratini.

Sure here's your shadow Dratini. Now where would you like to go?

Now to you new members WELCOME TO CIPHER!

P.S. we can agree on which area of Orre we will strike first. We have the members but we need to agree on where to strike first?

XANA2.0

Psychic Rider
Can I have The shadow Drantini? And can I be stationed at Citadark Isle

Never mind Id take the shadow Sunkern

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Okay Xana2.0 it's done.

Oh and Canis Lupus you can have the Banette, be a CMDR and be stationed at Citadark Isle.

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Hmm...I'll be different and go to Cipher Key Lair

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Hmm...I'll be different and go to Cipher Key Lair

Okay then you will go there.

So where shall our first plan of attack be. I was thinking of {Pokemon HQ Lab, Relagam Tower, Phenac City, Agate Village}

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
I say Agate Village. Those senior citizens have no chance against us! :D

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
I say Agate Village. Those senior citizens have no chance against us! :D

Okay then Agate it is. Makes sense.

NOTE: Every so often I will post missions for members to do. You can decline or accept. Only a few people can go on one mission. What these missions are.....I won't say except they're very good.

Also Kingdra came up with a real good idea I'm gonna use.

Why not a Cipher Battle Tournament
8 people will sign up to battle and 2 refferees as well.
The 8 people battling will have 3 regular pokemon, and the shadow pokemon they got at the beginning. It will be a tournament where the first 4 people get eliminated in the first round, then 2 more, until we have the finalbattle. And the winner of the Tournament will be rewarded with a strong shadow pokemon...

What do you think.

We leave for Agate at 3:pM tomorrow my timezone {Which is southwestern Ontario time}

Last edited:

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
ooo, sounds like a way to get Shadow Typhlosion lol
So yeah, good.
Oh and I probably won't be on at that time, I have school tomorrow -_- But I'll come asap.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Okay changed the time to 3:pM {My time} Better timing for you Kris?

NOTE: Angel-Fox-Crescent knows this but when we go to achieve our goals we do a roleplay kind of thing. And it can get quite random and weird if I wan't. Still you'll like it.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Posted by The evil angel of Darkness
Oh oh can I join.I want to be a Yellow Peon.And if possable can I have a Shadow Houndoom or Umbreon

Is there a Umbreon or Houndoom currently on the shadow list, ummm no. But yes you can be a yellow peon.

fuzzyqwilfish
alright, I'll be a CMDR situated in...the Cipher Key Lair. With my shadow Buizeru!

Glad people are following the rules. Yep.

P.S. after the Agate take over and mission to kill all citizens in Agate I will pick someone to be a admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.