• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Circlemon Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selex

Got what it takes?
Oh sweet thanks Luga xD I didn't know I could ask for more than one at a time :p (That tentacural is epic btw)

Revamps:

Pokemon: Arcanine, Alakazam, Nidoking, Rapidash (shiny), Pinser (shiny), Slowbro (shiny)
Genoration: Red/Blue

Thank you!! ;D

shadowdorothy

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:shiny Ralts
Adds?:First Gen
Caan you do that for me please?

Lugia81

Lugia Master
@Selex Yea I'll get those done as soon as I come back from school :)

@shadowdorothy To who is the request?

Selex

Got what it takes?
Sweet, thank you! xD

shadowdorothy

The devamp is for you lugia.

EvilArbok

Here you go EvilArbok, I couldn't decide so you can choose:]:
th_ArboperY.png
or
th_ArboperR.png

And Here you go EleTurtle37:
th_CPhanpy.png

And sorry about the white background I don't know how to get rid of it but if you go to cruise productions Sweet May can get rid of it:]

can I please have the second one please I know its been a very long time

Lugia81

Lugia Master
@shadowdorothy I'm on it,it's finished I'll post it when I'm done with Selex request.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I think you only have two requests right now, anyways.

Fusion please!
1st/Base Pokemon:Breloom
2nd Pokemon:Weavile
3rd Pokemon(Optional):Absol
4th Pokemon(Optional):No thanks
Who's Colors?:Absol
Adds?:No thanks

Thanks in advanced :)

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
@EvilArbok, yes, but if you want me to I can create you a new, better, one. I do only have 2 requests waiting. If your fine with that one do you want me to get rid of the white?
@Kyro12, yes I'll get started on it.

Lugia81

Lugia Master
@Selex !here! I am soooo tierd I was out runing on the track,and am worn out tomorrow I'll do the Pincer,but here...
Slowpokeshinyrevamp.png
Revamp.png
Alakazamrevamp.png
NidokingRevamp.png
Rapadashrevampshiny.png

The slowpoke has alot of extra space of ypu want,and I would be happy to-Tommorow- I can Reduce the extra space on the sprites,it's no problem,and If you dont like em let me know and I'll chang em :D

@shadowdorothy Here's the Devamp,it's my first one,did it just like I make my Revamps right not just recolord,it's also edited.
th_RaltsDevamprequest.png

Selex

Got what it takes?
They could have waited :p but nah you don't need to change anything they look so epic haha. But yeah, can you please reduce the extra space on all of them? I'ma use them in my signature :p

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Nah it's fine :),here they are,I am NEVER doing that again...well ok I guess I can do more if you need 'em.But herer they are Version 1.0 2.0 3.0 depending on when I did them,The only one I didn't have to do was shiny Rapadash!
Revamp.png
Rapadashrevampshiny.png
Pinsershinyreg.png
NidokingRevamp.png
Alakazamrevamp.png
Tentacruelrequestreg.png
Slowpokeshinyrevamp.png
RevamprequestCharzardreg.png

If you need anything cnaged added or takin away just tell me,
Hope you like 'em,
and If I may ask what do they represent for you?
A Team,fav's or what?​
OMG! I am SOOOO PIED OFF! I uploaded the sprites that I fixed and look at them! ^ I guess cause I didn't change the name it just thought they were the originals,so I put them in a "banner" here...
RequestRevampbanner.png
If you want them singal I can give you those too.

Last edited:

Selex

Got what it takes?
Nah, no changes are needed they looks awesome. The detail and coloring is perfect on them :p As for what they represent;

Arcanine: His pose was just so sick back in the day and he was always used by my cousin
Raidash: Never used it before but its shiny was sick with the black fire
Pinser: I use him on my wifi teams and his shiny form makes him one of my favorite guys (nonshiny is just gay LoL) but he's such a beast
Nidoking: He was always one of my main guys back in the days of Blue/Red/Yellow haha so a remake of him was needed :p
Alakazam: Again, another one of my main guys, he was always a favorite back in the old days :p
Tenticural: Never used him in the old days but got some respect for him not to long ago when I began to use him a little bit on wifi. His Red/blue pose made him look like such a cocky bad *** though and the colors look pretty sick together xD
Slowbro: Never used him before haha but always wanted to have him shiny. Idk why but that ugly *** thing on his tail shiny attacked to him being purple looked so sick haha. Never did manage to successfuly chain for him ;p
Charizard: Last but not least is our good o'l Charizard. I used him quite a bit back in the day but deff was more of a fan of Venasour. I just wanted to see what he'd have looked like shiny if it was still back in the day and it looks epic haha. The black charizard is deff sweet but could look a lot more powerful if Nintendo would change up and darken some of his colors.

Also, whatcha mean? The first set of guys are individual LoL the second one is a banner of them :p What was wrong with them? LoL

Actually there is one thing that I'd like you to fix if that's alright :p Could you make the banner set up as; Arcanine, Rapidash, Pinser, Nidoking, Alakazam, Tenticuarl, Slowbro, Charizard? Sorry for that LoL, I tried to add them in individually but it was way to long for a signature haha and the order they're in like that looks sick. Sorry and thank you :p

Last edited:

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Arceus Vs...:I reamember you requesting that in another shop...me and G can't really do trainers and I don't know if pokepal still works here...sorry,PM G(Grovyl) about it,if not your gonna have to request in another shop,SORRY!:(

Selex:Well now that I look at them there fine again!WTF thay were all over the place yesterday,I think it was because PhotoBucket never updated it,becasue I didn't go to a new page or refresh,glade it works now!

(Charzard shiny is pretty sick:D)
But yea I'll change the banner around:) np,If I ever get around to it,I'll even resprite his flame so it doesn't look so SHIZY(I had already resprited my silver charzards tail.)
RequestRevampbanner-1.png

Last edited:

shadowdorothy

Thanks lugia. I has another request for you.
Devamp Please?
Pokemon:kirlia
Adds?:First Gen

Weavile22

Imma be
Can you (please :)) make me a banner of a Weavile on the left and a shiny Weavile on the right. Red and black backround with the wordsSaying "Master Ninja Weavile" Thank you
-Weavile22

Lugia81

Lugia Master
@shadowdorothy:Alright I'll get right on it :D...Here it is(the best one I ever did(I only made 2 XD))
KirliaDevamp.png

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Hey Grovyle could i request a POkemon Recoloring???

Id like a an arcanine sprite that is recolered. something like the body being yellow with with navy blue stripes. Thats the only specific. Justplay around with it but i want it to be navy blue and yellow.....thanks so much is advance!!!!

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
How 'bout you read rule number 5 first. And, go ahead and read all the rest of the rules while your add it so you don't fudge up anymore.
Sorry guys, I am trying to get everyone's request done along with having a life.:]
Btw, EvilArbok, it makes me laugh so hard about how late you are!>.< That was one of the first request I got, and now your just replying!:]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.