• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Circlemon Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowdorothy

Thanks lugia. Sorry i didn't thank you sooner.
Devamp Please?
Pokemon:rotom
Adds?:First Gen

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Get on it later today.
And np,how many more Devamps are you geting?If it's alot you can request them in three's...It would make it easer doing them in bulk,but I only do sets of three now because the revamps I did a little but ago were 6 and I was overwhelmed.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I am really sorry King of Pichus! I don't know why I wasn't doing the requests, I guess since I've picked up on my homework the laziness passed onto this shop's requests. I know what y'all are thinking blah blah blah you've heard it all before, but I don't know.
Anyways, to add insult to injury, I think Lugia would do better devamps, I will ask him if he can. I also couldn't do a luxury ball with Mewtwo's colors. Here:
PokeballMewtwo-3.png
ChZoroark-3.png

Fakestreet, sorry for the hold up:
PokeballKingdra-1.png
PokeballRotomW-3.png
or
PokeballRotomW1-3.png
and I couldn't do the Roserade with a safari ball, do you want me to just do a regular Pokeball?

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Chao Please!
Pokemon: My Pokesona
Adds?: nope, pic of her is in my sig

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Here you go Zozo:
ChZozoEspeon.png
I bet you wanted the tail, but espeon's tail needs to be bigger and bigger didn't look good on the Chao. Anyways, if you want something changed tell me.

Aegisdues

Hey the request list wasnt full when i posted this
Chao Please!
Pokemon: Dustox
Adds (im not sure what this is but here goes) Shiny and with wings please if possible

Lugia81

Lugia Master
@shadow... sorry It took awhileFor EVER!!!
RotumDevmap.png

King of Pichus

The digital monster
Other Fusion Please!
Pokemon:Banette
Other Character(s):Sasori
Adds?:

Sorry I keep requesting with out using what you make, I'm just trying to find something I want in my sig

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
It's my fault, I need to take the revamp/devamp down. This one is going to be very fun!
Here Aegisdues:
ChShiDustox.png
I almost forgot to make it shiny ^^'.
FireTheAbsolLord, I'm sorry but I really don't think pokepal is going to be doing anything here. I messaged him, but got no reply. I should take his stuff down..

Aegisdues

It's my fault, I need to take the revamp/devamp down. This one is going to be very fun!
Here Aegisdues:
ChShiDustox.png
I almost forgot to make it shiny ^^'.
FireTheAbsolLord, I'm sorry but I really don't think pokepal is going to be doing anything here. I messaged him, but got no reply. I should take his stuff down..
thanks man it looks amazing :D

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
I am really sorry King of Pichus! I don't know why I wasn't doing the requests, I guess since I've picked up on my homework the laziness passed onto this shop's requests. I know what y'all are thinking blah blah blah you've heard it all before, but I don't know.
Anyways, to add insult to injury, I think Lugia would do better devamps, I will ask him if he can. I also couldn't do a luxury ball with Mewtwo's colors. Here:
PokeballMewtwo-3.png
ChZoroark-3.png

Fakestreet, sorry for the hold up:
PokeballKingdra-1.png
PokeballRotomW-3.png
or
PokeballRotomW1-3.png
and I couldn't do the Roserade with a safari ball, do you want me to just do a regular Pokeball?
Please do, sorry for late reply

shadowdorothy

thanks lugia. I'll just request in 3 now then.

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:bagon

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:forsalass (or however you spell it)

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:chimicco (it gen 5)

Lugia81

Lugia Master
thanks lugia. I'll just request in 3 now then.

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:bagon

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:forsalass (or however you spell it)

Devamp Please?
Pokemon:chimicco (it gen 5)
O good lord...might have it up and posted tomorrow after school...sorry It took so long though.You have requested alot so far...may I ask what your using them for?

shadowdorothy

Just for fun. Making my own devamp looking screen shots and playing around in gimp. I can't devamp worth my wait in Pokemon though. So I use devamps and old tiles from first and second gen games and play around with them.

Or I make banners and never post them.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Hey grovyl.

Fusion please!
1st/Base Pokemon: Blaziken
2nd Pokemon: Umbreon.
3rd Pokemon(Optional):
4th Pokemon(Optional):
Who's Colors?: Umbreon's
Adds?:

Other Fusion Please!
Pokemon: Blaziken
Other Character(s): A robot!

If you don't mind. Please.
Adds?:

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Late Reply... but Thanks! She's so pwitee :D

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Just for fun. Making my own devamp looking screen shots and playing around in gimp. I can't devamp worth my wait in Pokemon though. So I use devamps and old tiles from first and second gen games and play around with them.

Or I make banners and never post them.

Ok :) not that I don't trust you or anything with them,but when people make alot of requests of the same thing I get curius...like with Selex's REvamps.
SSG said:
Grovyl can I have a fusion of Salamence and Garchomp?
Please use the forums...If it were G who caught you he would say"Reed rule #5 and all the other rules"...So how about reading the rules,It makes shop keeping easer,and prevents spam.

Skitty1CatzRule

??? Aspiring author?
Either one of you guys.

Recolor Please!
Pokemon: Riolu
Color: White (substitute blue for white, Sprite type: Diamond)
Adds?: Blue eyes, no background

And it's evolved form:

Recolor PLZ!
Pokemon: Lucario
Color: White (like riolu, diamond sprite)
Adds: Blue eyes, no background

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.