• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Citadark Isle League

Status
Not open for further replies.
On January 1st 2014 this league will be changed to 6th gen.

BLUES.

Something else
Lost to Bluesy 2-1, gg's brah

Confirming beating my baby Sparkbeat/Contrail 2-1 games. PS didnt announce my Garchomp's confusion on the Outrage which would have probably led him to make a different play since he was operating under the assumption that I was still locked to Outrage.
Aside from this, these were all good games and he is definitely not a noob n.n

Usatoday

Eternal God
ImmaAgito challenged me for my badge and lost gg mate

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Yeah, the gen 5 ou thing kinda threw me off. Still I think I did pretty good. Btw why is that not specified beforehand? Not that I have a problem with it but it was a bit unexpected I was thinking it'd be gen 6.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Yeah, the gen 5 ou thing kinda threw me off. Still I think I did pretty good. Btw why is that not specified beforehand? Not that I have a problem with it but it was a bit unexpected I was thinking it'd be gen 6.

I just haven't had time to make an electric gym team that is decent for gen 6 yet sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.