• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Citadark Isle League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

I hope challengers are ready for a chilling experience , my gym is open.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
kyroredowin_zpsbc645c0e.png

Aura Sensei vs Kyro12
1-0 (bo1) Crucial miss at the end of the game really sucked for Aura. Sorry Dx

Usatoday

Eternal God
Electric gym is open

Apollo77

John Doe
Serebii username: Apollo77
PO/PS username: HaxGodApollo
Guild: Creamery Command <3

My gym is open, let the haxing begin! (Oh and EK, mind re-sending me my banner? Can't find it :/ )

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
Defeated aura in a gym challenge gg mate kinda haxy

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Confirming all the battles above.

Also beat Apollo 2-1 gg

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I beat Apollo for his badge 2-1 ggs.

Honus

- Example: Bringing a team ment to have an outright advantage against the gyms type, such as bringing more than 3 resists or have SE stabs vs the gym leaders type

Could I possibly get a clarification on the bolded part? So if I have any Pokemon with SE STAB vs the gym leaders type [ie I use standard sand with a Keldeo [with surf] and I fight the fire gym, then am I cting?] its an auto ct? Or am I misreading this?

Also is there a link to the battle rhythm xat somewhere?

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Could I possibly get a clarification on the bolded part? So if I have any Pokemon with SE STAB vs the gym leaders type [ie I use standard sand with a Keldeo [with surf] and I fight the fire gym, then am I cting?] its an auto ct? Or am I misreading this?

Also is there a link to the battle rhythm xat somewhere?

Just one Keldeo with Surf is alright, but you could be ct'ing if you bring Keldeo w/ surf, T-tar w/ Stone Edge, and Garchomp w/ EQ. Even if it's not an intentional ct, it's still ct. You may actually have to rework standard teams in order to avoid ct'ing.

(I think I got all that right)

Status
Not open for further replies.