• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Citadark Isle League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usatoday

Eternal God
I'm on for the next half hour to accept challenges this is the best way to mass reply for me send me a vm

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Opening again. I also have a Gen 6 team if anyone wants to play that :p.

Usatoday

Eternal God
beat blues 2-0 in a best of one

edit: I would like to make a point for some of the people who have attempted to challenge me. I am not here to baby you people and chase after you, it is your responsibility to work a time out with me, I have busted my *** trying to make time for some of you only to have you blow me off mere minutes later. Rair I understand that you have life issues to deal with but the others do not tell me to vm you when I see that you are on. This should be vice versa if you see me on ask me to a battle I will probably accept, or simply work out a time for us to battle one that we both can agree to. TY -USA

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
lost to dk 1-0 earned my badge gg

Usatoday

Eternal God
lost to val critical hax that was game changing

Usatoday

Eternal God
Actually didn't matter since I outsped Politoed and Rotom-W, and priority Extremespeed. But great game. :)
0 SpA Tangrowth Focus Blast vs. -1 4 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 376-444 (133.33 - 157.44%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Just some food for thought it would have killed lucario unless you were running a really weird sash spread if not then after that tornadus and thundurus went to town on your team also please remove that replay as i dont want my team being revealed

Volcer

Shur'tugal
0 SpA Tangrowth Focus Blast vs. -1 4 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 376-444 (133.33 - 157.44%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Just some food for thought it would have killed lucario unless you were running a really weird sash spread if not then after that tornadus and thundurus went to town on your team also please remove that replay as i dont want my team being revealed

It was sashed lol. SR woulda killed Thundurus, and even if +2 ExtremeSpeed didn't OHKO Torn after SR, Latios would have finished it.

Lost to ger 1-2, coulda won but I misplayed and hax cost both of us. I could've won the second game but Sleep Powder missed. :((((((((((((

Last edited:

ger9119

Lost to Sir Galahad 2-1 in his challenge for my badge, gg. (ONE PERCENT. URGHHHH)

Also beat Ger 2-0 in my challenge for his badge. (Once again, I am a dirty haxor and should feel bad.)

It was sashed lol.

Lost to ger 1-2, coulda won but I misplayed and hax cost both of us. I could've won the second game but Sleep Powder missed. :((((((((((((

Confirming these two , Apollo is a haxor and should feel bad, and Val Cloyster is 2 OP

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Serebii username:Barbeller
PO/PS username:Barbeller
Guild: N/A

EDIT:

Lost to Clay95, 3-0 to him. GG, some hax but I have the patience to re-challenge.

Last edited:

Apollo77

John Doe
Lost to Valaraukar 2-1 in his challenge for my badge. No, you don't get the title. It takes YEARS of training with Jirachis, Togekiss, and Liepards in a secret mountain dojo in a place that can't be found unless you already know where it is. In other words, it doesn't exist. It is just a mere figment of my imagination. Only when you embrace my insanity can you learn the skill. INSANITY I TELL YOU AHAHAHA.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Beat Kyro 2-0 in Bo3. Won G1 cleanly, G2 had a little hax at the end that mattered. He left at the end but there was no way he'd win.

SPACEDUCK ILY <3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.