• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Citadark Isle League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'm closed until further notice. Ek knows the reason, and I hopefully should be open again Sunday. See you guys soon~

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Lost to Barbeller 2-0 in his challenge for my badge, ggs. (God I hate Sand Stall)

Confirming.

Also beat Clay for his badge, bo1 2-0.

Additionally, beat ger in bo3 1-2. He got the first win, 3-0. I got the second win, can't remember the score, and finally I got the third win 4-0.

Last edited:
Lost to Barbeller in his rematch for my badge. GG, losing Scizor was a big mistake on my part. In honor of your victory, you get the maaaeeeeelstrom badge and stuff.

ger9119

Confirming.

Also beat Clay for his badge, bo1 2-0.

Additionally, beat ger in bo3 1-2. He got the first win, 3-0. I got the second win, can't remember the score, and finally I got the third win 4-0.

confirming.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Lost to Galahad in an amazingly funny battle

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
kyroredowin_zpsbc645c0e.png

Valaraukar vs Kyro12

Beat him 2-1 in some ggs. See you soon~

kyroredowin_zpsbc645c0e.png

Barbeller vs Kyro12

Beat him 2-1 in some really ggs. See you soon~