• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cities of Johto

Cutty

Forever now
I love Ecruteak city. It's so traditional and all, and w/ this kind of aura around it.
Lovely.^^

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Ecruteak or Goldenrod City. The designs in HGSS are really well done.

card986

i Have 3 shiny pokemon 1 rattata 1 gastly and 1 mareep. i got the gastly and rattata on the same weekend when i was ev training in new jersey for my familys vacation :) pretty cool right.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I really liked Azelea Town, although that was more for the music then the actual design. Olivine was probably my favourite.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
BLACKTHORN. Multiple reasons.

1. I'm the Dragon Warrior (I use Dragons and Warriors)

2. It's in the mountais, perfect for training.

3.It has EVERYTHING except a Dept. Store. But I don't need one of them.

4. Fun gym. :D

5. Dragon's Den. It rules

GilligBoi

Goldenrod. It has everything, the GTS, a large store, gambing, and the daycare is near by for breeding pokemon.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I have a few cities that I like:
Blackthorn: I love the dragon-theme to it, 'cause i love dragons
Azalea: I love the subtle, mellow theme to it, and I love the music
Violet: I just like the music
Goldenrod: see above statement, plus it's just so big. ;)

Blue_Ringed_Umbreon

Egg Count: 326
Blackthorn. Hands down. When I'm playing, it feels like the most homely place for me. Obviously its home to the Dragons, which I love! And Clair's gym is my favourite gym of any game. I both hate, and love, that damn Kingdra!
Also, New Bark Town has a special place. I got my original Cyndaquil from there (obviously!). If R/B/Y got me into Pokemon, then the events of New Bark Town converted me into a Pokemon nut!

milc546

<< Bonkers
Azalae, ruins rule!

Flame Dragon

I just started HeartGold today, and I must say... Violet City looks really pretty. I never liked any towns in Pearl/Diamond, they just sucked. Old School FTW!
I will not vote until I see all HG Towns. But I can already say that the Town design is 100 times better than Pearl/Diamond. Even the routes are much more beautiful.
The only town I liked a bit on Pearl was the snowy one, but it was so empty ( 3 buildings, 4 if you include the Regigigas Temple)

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Jotho's cities were greatly improved and they're one of the best looking cities in the game...

My most favorites were:
Goldenrod - Very well developed, It has that metropolitan atmosphere.
Blackthorn - Nice town, quite different from the rest, It seems to stand out.
Ecruteak - Probably my most favorite, It has a very nice aura to it, A lot of legendaries live here, and has a very nice traditional Japanese feel.

AmericanPi

Write on
I've always loved Violet City because of:

1.) The Sprout Tower with its cool Japanese feel and funny-looking monks. :p
2.) The awesome music.
3.) The overall ancient Japanese look of the city; just wonderful.
4.) The gym with its cool elevator/spring thing and its birdsy feel. Bird pokemon rule! :D

If I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd definitely live in Violet City. I would ride up and down the spring thing in the Violet Gym a million times a day and make Falkner mad... tee hee hee. :p