• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cities of Johto

Mei

I've always liked Ecruteak and Cianwood, both because of the atmosphere and because I like their music.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Hmmm, I'm not a big fan of any of the cities, but my pick would be Eucruteak city. Probrobly stay and tame some Poliwhirl......

Ditto123

~Word~
Ecruteak
so...close...to...ho-oh

and is there anywhere you can get absol?
dispite my name, i love absol

Araleon

Chill
^^ If you have the Hoenn Sound thing on your Pokegear you can find them in Slowpoke Well.

I really like Cianwood, Olivine, Goldenrod, and Blackthorn, although Cianwood and Blackthorn are my two tied for favorite.

Cianwood is an island, and that's essentially why I like it. I love the ocean. Plus, it's near the Whirl Islands.

Blackthorn is really mythical and it's the home of the Dragon Den.

Ditto123

~Word~
then i guess i also like azalea town (dispite my hatred of bugs....not fear...hatred)

thornmud

<< Happiness...
Good ol' Olivine. Beaches for rest, docks for fishing and boat ride to Kanto, lighthouse mainly just to look nice, near the farmlands route with several rare pokemon and the route where i run into Raikou a lot, Battle Tower area is just a short walk away,and whirl islands are pretty close

Eerie Wind

FrozenBanette
I am torn between Blackthorn and Azalea. I like the mountainous feel of Blackthorn, but Azalea town is a town I could actually see myself living in. Also I am a sucker for grass and bug types which makes the Ilex Forest appeal to me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm actually a bit torn between Cianwood City and Ecruteak City now. I just realized last night that both cities have the exact same music playing in G/S/C and that both are close to locations of Legendary Pokemon (Cianwood is near Lugia's nest and Ecruteak is near Ho-Oh's nest). The only difference between the two places is that Cianwood is near the sea and Ecruteak is near the forest. I'm having a hard tim deciding which of the cities I like best, but I think I'll go with Ecruteak since it has the Dance Theater.

I probably like Olivine City. I like places where it has the ocean as a common view and it would be nice to look down from the lighthouse.

For my favourite city it has to be Goldenrod. It's the biggest, and it's got the WiFi place and all that other cool stuff. It's awesome.

Favourite town is New Bark Town since it connects to the Kanto region. Great!

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
hmm i really like blackthorn,violet,olivine and ecruteak.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
My favourite city would have to be Ecruteak, i really like that Japanese look it has. The music in Ecruteak, the burned and bell towers are also quite nice.

PhantomGengar

Ghost Master
My favorite is ecruteak city! its cool cause its home to the first ghost gym and all the legends surrounding it :)