• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cities of Johto

Kalosian

So long
Ecruteak City is my favourite City because I really like the atmosphere there. As well as the music and the design regarding the buildings.

Last edited:

Drako

Darkness Eternal
Azelia Town always caught my fancy. Mainly because I knew it was connected to Celebi, but not how or why. It always held a mystery to it that I always liked.

molozon

Ace Trainer
I liked Azelea town aswell as Olivine city , not sure why I liked those 2.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Blackthorn City. It 's cool the much puzzle-looking the Ice Path looks.

legendarypokemonmaster

Ecruteak, I like the design, music, and Ho-oh is there!

lumiina

MM Breader
I have a few favorites. I love Ecruteak City, one because it has a traditional Japanese feel (and the orange leaves are beautiful!), but also because of the eevees. In Gold/Silver/Crystal I didn't care much for New Bark Town, but now I love it because of the windy effect. It's just a very pretty and cozy town. And finally, I like Azalea Town because of the slowpokes and the legend of how after a slowpoke yawned, they became revered (when they were once and sometimes still hunted).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was in Cianwood City the other day and I realized that it's a very charming place. I admit that I never really cared much for it back in the days of G/S/C since it seemed a bit too boring, but now I really like it since the music there is relaxing and because they added a route to the west. I still have to say that Ecruteak City is my favorite Johto city but Cianwood City is a close second now.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
I really like the Ruins of Alph, even though it isnt much of a town....
I like how during the day the water in the ruins (Outside) make the place look soo peaceful

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
Toughie :/.... I'd say Ecruteak City and Violet City both share the spot as my favourite because Gastly can be caught in each of the towers belonging to the respective cities. Gastly>Haunter>Gengar.
Gengar Pwns All

'nuff said

Juka

M.c.
My favourite city would probably have to be Mahogany.
Mmmmmm RagecandyBarssssss

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
All of them are pretty awesome but Azalea Azalea Azalea *shakes head. Great city but the location is just awful.

Favorite would probably be Ecruteak or Olivine.

aaron-now

Seeming that I base my entire opinion of a City on the music, I'm going with Olivine. If I had to physically live in one, I'd go with Goldenrod. Everything is so close, and travelling to Kanto would be so easy.

goldenrod. has everything you can want from a city and listening to the original music with that music adapter is just the best!

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I was in Cianwood City the other day and I realized that it's a very charming place. I admit that I never really cared much for it back in the days of G/S/C since it seemed a bit too boring, but now I really like it since the music there is relaxing and because they added a route to the west. I still have to say that Ecruteak City is my favorite Johto city but Cianwood City is a close second now.

I agree, I definitely think Cianwood got a beef up and became an important location rather than an annoying badge city.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Ecruteak city because of its rich history and the kimono girls.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I liked Olivine City with its laid back atmosphere, plus it is close to a lot. The beach toward Cianwood, the Battle Frontier, MooMoo Milk Dairy, the big lighthouse, and a pretty simple steel type gym. With Typhlosion that was no problem!