• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Classic League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Dont worry it will not be a big deal

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
If I sign up for this, how soon will I be tested? I'd like to be the Grass leader, but I wouldn't have a team immediately. Also, do I have to be 100% grass?

PlatinumTrainer92

Veteran Trainer
After u fill out a form in this post i will send u a private message for a test battle asap. After that, u can let me know when yur ready. As for yur grass type gym team, u may have 2 pokemon in yur team that aren't grass type(known as wildcards) as long as there approved by me.

Shadow XD001

Before I join, I have a question. I want to be a challenger, so does that mean I could use almost any Pokemon I want (this excludes ubers, of course), because I really like my HeartGold team. Also, do I battle the Gym Leaders 7 E5 on separate days (not all at once, though)? My final question, is the Champion the one who beats the E5, and Gym Leaders?

PlatinumTrainer92

Veteran Trainer
Yes, as long as it follows the rules
Possibly, u dont have to battle the leaders on seperate days. Just don't forget u have to wait one day before rebattling should u lose to a gym leader.
You become champion when u beat all 8 gym leaders and all 5 Elite 5 members.

Shadow XD001

Okay then, I'll sing up as a Challenger:
Name: Matt
Friend Code: 2493-6390-7509
Challenger/Gym Leader/E5 Position: Challenger
Type: Mixed
Partner Pokemon: Typhlosion ;157;

Since I'm a Challenger, my teams don't have to be the same type, right? By the way, I can start battling on Friday (I blame school)

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Can a elite member also become a challengeR? Not sure if i will but just asking so its written incase others are wondering

Shadow XD001

Since I'm a challenger, do I have to wait until all the Gym Leader & E5 spots or filled, or just battle who I can, and continue when the other spots are filled?

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
What are the rules when we make a team? No ubers, etc?

Like can you list Pokemon we DEFINITELY can't use, please. :3

PlatinumTrainer92

Veteran Trainer
Shadow u can challenge now if u wan't although waiting for the other spots might be good too(the decision's yours)

ShadowSplash, here's the list of pokemon u can't use in the league:
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin-S
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
Lol... Duh :p

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
These are the League members that havent send me their data:
Bestgamepearl
Super_Jamalx9000

Last edited:

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
I asked exactly the same :p He wants to know the badge you want and the team your using ^.^;

Joelerz

Your Fateful Battle
Okay then, I'll sing up as a Challenger as weell i would love to have that champion position ;]
Name: Joel
Challenger/Gym Leader/E5 Position: Challenger
Type: Mixed
Partner Pokemon: Arcanine

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
@bgp I didnt I just show my 2 dragons then get 6 question mark things <.< I dont mind a banner and a badge stating were part of this but revealing a team is like putting a bullseye on your forehead then writing "shoot me" on your top...

Takeo

How come there isn't a gym for Normal, Fighting, Flying, or Bug?

Also, are these battles single or double?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.