• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Classic League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
As soon as I get my 3DS I will be back in this league with new pokemons so be ready for what is comming.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Which Gyms are available?

Utopian

faults & feats
lucas.G, you have TRIPLE posted..... fail. funny if a mod sees this (hehe)

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
lucas.G, you have TRIPLE posted..... fail. funny if a mod sees this (hehe)

If u pay attention they are from different days, thats why I mod havent done anything, if u are pretending to be a mod I recomend u to do not mini-moderate, mods hate that

PlatinumTrainer92

Veteran Trainer
Sorry i have been gone so long..i had just gotten black version so i was really busy..and if it's alright with everyone i would like to have a vote on whether or not everyone is ready to switch this league from 4th gen to 5th gen..Thanks.

loaper123

Your Worst Nightmare
signing up as a challenger

im signing up as a challenger
Name: Loaper123 (Craig)
Friend Code: 1377 6832 7559
Position: Challenger
Partner Pokemon: Ninjask (291)
Type: Mixed
if this league were to consider a bug gym leader, im your guy :D
application wfor thst would be the exact same as this, except the type would be bug

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I am not part of this league any more but after my birthday (when I get 3DS) i will try to get a position back.

So I would like this League to be a GEN 5 league (because my Garchomp is not a uber anymore)

So there are 2 votes

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
Name: Alex
Friend Code: for Pearl- 0989 1687 2609
Challenger/Gym Leader/E5 Position: Gym Leader
Type: Rock
Partner Pokemon: Aggron ;306;

Takeo

I know this league has been dead for some time now, but i figured i'd officially quit as the psychic gym leader.

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
Remaining dragon leader, don't try to apply for my position or it will be a death match ;D pokemon white FC up when I'm ready :D
Prepare for a blood bath.
Sad to see you go Takeo :(

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
This League is dead T.T

i signed up for the 4th gen league way back and my 5th gen team is now ready.. is the league alive?

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I dont think so

bob517

Shiny Hunter
E5 normal leader please
Name: bob517
Friend code in signature
Partner pkmn serperiOr

Status
Not open for further replies.