• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Classic Rock Fan Club.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
This is a club for all fans of classic rock. If Rock of the 50's(somewhat), 60's, 70's or 80's is your thing discuss all your favourite bands here: Styx, The Beatles, Van Halen, The Who, The Electric Light Orchestra, Chuck Barry, Little Richie, Bob Dylan, The Doors, and many more, as long as it's classic rock. Please also take note the difference between classic rock, metal, and grunge. Only classic rock is discussed here. If you've written a song or are in a band of your own, discuss that as well.

To join simply tell us your favourite band, song, and album.

Members:
jacobii
sun hearts
fango pango
magic dragon

Last edited:

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Yes just tell us your favorite album and song as well. And remembe,r this is CLASSIC rock not metal or grunge. It's find for your favorite stuff to be other genres though. Just stay on topic.

Favorite Band: The Beatles
Favorite Album: Abbey Road - The Beatles
Favorite songs: It always depends on my mood: a lot of Beatles stuff, Mr. Blue Sky - ELO, Piano Man - Billy Joel, In Bloom - Nirvana, Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen, For Whom the Bell Tolls- Metalica, Come Sail Away - Styx, and Imagine - John Lennon to name a few.

Once a few more people join, I'm gonna have a songwriting contest.

To start discussion:

How did you discover some of your favorite bands?

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
favourite band: metallica
favourite album:master of puppets-metallica,,.
Fvourite songs: it deoends....i always change it tbh...bubt to name a few....turn the page-metallica and bob seger versions, let it be-the beatles, come as you are-nirvana,bohemian rhapsody-queen, the four horsemen-metallica
and many more

How did you discover some of your favorite bands?
youtube :)
and my parents XD
oh and btw...songwriting contest AWESOME :D
lol
i iz a songwriter anyway :D

new thing to add
What is your favourite single?
mine is one by metaliica :)

anyway
i think i'll join :D

sun hearts

Sun catcher
Favorite band; megadeth
Favorite album;Kill them all-metallica
Favorite songs;smells like teen spirit-nirvana
yellow submarine-beetles,jump in the fire-metallica, peace sell-megadeth
When did i discover my favorite bands?
youtube and recommend by my consin

What your favorite single?
also metallica :D

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
you know i mean the song one by metalllica right ?
singles=songs of an album that are released independentky

and btw i like ALL OF THAT MUSIC
:D
lol war between megadeth and metallica fans...and im neutral :D

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
ok fango pango is in. dont fear the reaper is sweet.

my one friend went to see blue oyster cult and styx play together and thats all he can talk about i dont really know anything else by them though i think that one godzilla song is them

i just heard the album a night at opera by queen the other day anybody else ever hear it?

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i like alot of songs and i think most of the old bands (metallica,megadeth,beatles,queen etc.) use emotions for some of their lyrics instead of just trying to be all lovey and stuff like that
brilliant :)
XD
idk why i say that
just in the mood

sun hearts

Sun catcher
yeah it depend on what mood you are
and some song are can help you reduce stress
but that what i think like the song scream and shout by
the beetles that makes you want be happy and shout :)

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
lol
i have songs i laugh to
songs i cry to
songs i sing to
songs i scream to
ALL KINDS OF MUSIC
MUSIC IS MY LIFE
i couldnt live without it
i am a drummer.,..played for about...8 months now...in a band called living in 2D...i am a good writer too as i can write really expressive songs
i love it
i love everything about the music i listen to

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Yeah I'm starting my own band called Revolution (inspired by the beatles song) Has anybody heard revolution 9 lol
I play keyboard and I'm the leader of the band (when has that ever happened before?)
I'm more of a lyric genuis than a composer.

God, all the crazy ideas I have. I have 3 song ideas right now. Crackers, a song about a crack addict. Run slightly to the left, I don't even know what it's about, and The Odyssey of Time, one of those epic 7 minute songs. It's about a guy in prison that goes insane because time goes by on the outside: new presidents are elected, events happen, all kinds of **** happens. Meanwhile, he does the same stuff everyday, sees the same people, and never changes. It was inpspired by two lines that justed popped into my head "Time does not wait for me. Why should I wait for time?"

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
thats awesome :)
lol
i have song ideas and i made some last night
deleted :(
but i can remember most of the lines
i dont have a name yet but when i remember all the lines i got (not a full song yet) i'll show you guys

sun hearts

Sun catcher
you both are song writer cool
i am not of an awesome songwriter i don't even in band or anything
i wish i could play the guitar :(
that cool fango pango i would like to see:)
you guys are coolll! *blush*

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
yeah i am a songwriter
and i'll send link to my band's page when i can be bothered
awe,well,i hope you get 2 play guitar :D
lol,you gal is cool XD
i just realised u female
tough
rl tough...female classic rock fan
OMGOMG