• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cleffa Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeo

Well with SneaselTheGreat not to sure how this tournament works and GoldenMudkipz refusing his entry that leaves us with 1 spot!!!

Takeo

ROUND ONE

1)master2738 vs 3)Ninja Dog

2)Lucs99 vs 8)magikarprules

4)Rairyan vs 31)Pika ruler

32)Pkmner vs 16)golem12

30)Pure vs 26)Jirachiuser1

17)Wolf Prince vs 22)TheMaster

11)extroph vs 13)EmeraldGoblin

10)Blue Harvest vs 18)bobyjoe5000

23)John Wallrein vs 27) WillieNelson

12)SoMaPoKiTo vs 6)abrar14

29)Darkness Master vs 19)Nightfall715

5)wildbiscuit vs 9)bjarneos

7)00swms vs 28)DarkEspeon14

14)Bekidding vs 15)Rayquaza is green

20)TrainerChris vs 21)DJ_Reshiram

24)Takeo vs 25)Sanitarium

Deadline is Midnight, on March 29

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Lose to the master, 1-0 indeed very fun CC game, the ending was based on luck wich was what made it interesting.

Quite fun. gg

Burakoru

Belly Slide
...............well,

Beat RiG 1-0....somehow, I had a NFE team and had some serious paralysis hax given to me,

Beat him again 3-0, he had a level 99 Weedle, so I wasn't too worried. .-.

Then a THIRD TIME 2-0, I almost freaked out when I saw him have a Bidoof.......then Fraxure killed it

(Once of the rules was Best 3 of 5, only needed 3 battles. xD)

Takeo

First match was bs
lol all my pokemon had electric moves and i had a pokemon that had lightening rod so i was basically fighting myself
second
6-0
third
same as first basically
gg hope you go far in the tournament

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
o match-ups are here and I didn't even notice, I'll get my battle done soon I see Jirachi all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.