• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cleffa Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
confirms this we did only one fight

Last edited:

Takeo

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
defeated WillieNelson 3 matches - 0 matches
alot of hax all around but its challenge cup xP

bjarneos

naruto problems
Ok wildbiscuit is never online if im online.
He was 1 time online i send him something for this and he log off?

Takeo

you guys still have a week till the deadline, worst come to worst I'll reward activity points.
Which is bothersome since this is just a chill tournament but I understand about time zone problems

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Won 3-1 against abrar. Some of the battles seemed quite haxy, but alas, that is the way of the CC. GGs though.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
got some really booty teams and lost to Jirachiuser1. GGs and make sure to luck everyone else in the tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.