• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cleffa Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have the luck of the draw? If so test it with this Challenge Cup Tournament! A tier based completely around luck and adaptability, will you get a good draw and have an easy sweep or will you have rotten luck and face an uphill battle.

Rules
• All battles must be completed on either Pokémon Online or Pokemonshowdown
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• All battles are Challenge Cup
• All Matches are Bo5
• There will be no extensions throughout the tournament, you are welcome to complete your battles early.
• Activity will be based on Serebii activity Xat activity will not be taken into consideration

Post in

Participants
Eliteknight
ger9119
neohopeSTF
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Saph~
CrystalNinetales
The Imposter
SilentReaper
TurboPieFire
Cloneblazer12
Clayfighter
Apollo77
Extroph
Epicdrill
C-Demo
Cloystoys
The DragonKnight
Dragonicwari
Sparkbeat
Elxlcel
00swms
Moonclawz
725roy
Geovanicaon
Astral Shadow
Lost
Poke_archer2010
rairyan
windiestyles

Bracket

Deadline
Round Two deadline: April 17th @10pm gmt-7.

Credits To TurboPieFire for the banner and Takeo for running this tournament in the past​

725roy

ambivolent
GG Clone, won in 3-0 thing because I'm just a Super Duper High School Luckster.

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
fought 00swms won 3-1

Liltwick

Life Cheating Game
Oh yeah. I just wanted to say I contacted my opponent...

Snorby

Snorby
confirming. ~.000001% for all the ******** that happened to me in Game 1 alone to happen. If I included the other 3 games, would be even more unlucky.

Do you have the luck of the draw? If so test it with this Challenge Cup Tournament! A tier based completely around luck and adaptability, will you get a good draw and have an easy sweep or will you have rotten luck and face an uphill battle.

Rules
• All battles must be completed on either Pokémon Online or Pokemonshowdown
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• All battles are Challenge Cup
• All Matches are Bo5
• There will be no extensions throughout the tournament, you are welcome to complete your battles early.
• Activity will be based on Serebii activity Xat activity will not be taken into consideration

Post in

Participants
Eliteknight
ger9119
neohopeSTF
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Saph~
CrystalNinetales
The Imposter
SilentReaper
TurboPieFire
Cloneblazer12
Clayfighter
Apollo77
Extroph
Epicdrill
C-Demo
Cloystoys
The DragonKnight
Dragonicwari
Sparkbeat
Elxlcel
00swms
Moonclawz
725roy
Geovanicaon
Astral Shadow
Lost
Poke_archer2010
rairyan
windiestyles

Bracket

Deadline
Round Two deadline: April 24th @10pm gmt-7.

Credits To TurboPieFire for the banner and Takeo for running this tournament in the past​

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
I lost to Neo.

He better wins this so I can say I lost to the champion lol

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
active post last night i just missed my opponent, stayed up tonight but he not been on so not to sure if we have this done as timezones are a pain

725roy

ambivolent
Good luck to Rair, I won' be able to get my battle done at all, so I'm just forfeiting here.

On the same boat as roy, I can't really battle right now, so I'm giving clay the win. I don't like doing this, but gl in the rest of the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.