• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Cleffa Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
CleffaCup_zpsb7a7d5ed.png

Do you have the luck of the draw? If so test it with this Challenge Cup Tournament! A tier based completely around luck and adaptability, will you get a good draw and have an easy sweep or will you have rotten luck and face an uphill battle.

Rules
• All battles must be completed on either Pokémon Online or Pokemonshowdown
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• All battles are Challenge Cup
• All Matches are Bo5
• There will be no extensions throughout the tournament, you are welcome to complete your battles early.
• Activity will be based on Serebii activity Xat activity will not be taken into consideration

Post in

Participants
Eliteknight
ger9119
neohopeSTF
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Saph~
CrystalNinetales
The Imposter
SilentReaper
TurboPieFire
Cloneblazer12
Clayfighter
Apollo77
Extroph
Epicdrill
C-Demo
Cloystoys
The DragonKnight
Dragonicwari
Sparkbeat
Elxlcel
00swms
Moonclawz
725roy
Geovanicaon
Astral Shadow
Lost
Poke_archer2010
rairyan
windiestyles

Bracket
CleffaCup.png

Deadline
Round Two deadline: April 17th @10pm gmt-7.

Credits To TurboPieFire for the banner and Takeo for running this tournament in the past​

725roy

ambivolent
GG Clone, won in 3-0 thing because I'm just a Super Duper High School Luckster.

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
fought 00swms won 3-1

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Oh yeah. I just wanted to say I contacted my opponent...

Snorby

Snorby
confirming. ~.000001% for all the ******** that happened to me in Game 1 alone to happen. If I included the other 3 games, would be even more unlucky.

CleffaCup_zpsb7a7d5ed.png

Do you have the luck of the draw? If so test it with this Challenge Cup Tournament! A tier based completely around luck and adaptability, will you get a good draw and have an easy sweep or will you have rotten luck and face an uphill battle.

Rules
• All battles must be completed on either Pokémon Online or Pokemonshowdown
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• All battles are Challenge Cup
• All Matches are Bo5
• There will be no extensions throughout the tournament, you are welcome to complete your battles early.
• Activity will be based on Serebii activity Xat activity will not be taken into consideration

Post in

Participants
Eliteknight
ger9119
neohopeSTF
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Saph~
CrystalNinetales
The Imposter
SilentReaper
TurboPieFire
Cloneblazer12
Clayfighter
Apollo77
Extroph
Epicdrill
C-Demo
Cloystoys
The DragonKnight
Dragonicwari
Sparkbeat
Elxlcel
00swms
Moonclawz
725roy
Geovanicaon
Astral Shadow
Lost
Poke_archer2010
rairyan
windiestyles

Bracket
CleffaCup.png

Deadline
Round Two deadline: April 24th @10pm gmt-7.

Credits To TurboPieFire for the banner and Takeo for running this tournament in the past​

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
I lost to Neo.

He better wins this so I can say I lost to the champion lol

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
active post last night i just missed my opponent, stayed up tonight but he not been on so not to sure if we have this done as timezones are a pain

725roy

ambivolent
Good luck to Rair, I won' be able to get my battle done at all, so I'm just forfeiting here.

On the same boat as roy, I can't really battle right now, so I'm giving clay the win. I don't like doing this, but gl in the rest of the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.