• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazikenRocks

Main screen turn on!
There aren't any girls at my school who play pokemon. Come to think of it, I've never really seen any girls who play pokemon. Are there girls at other schools who play pokemon?

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
I love pokemon. I think that most of the members here are boys. -.- Girls are more interested in other things like looking pretty and wearing really short skirts. It's a shame, girls are better at pokemon since they are smarter. xD J/k boys...

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'm a girl who plays Pokemon, and there are plenty of others who do. Just look at some SPPf members' profiles. :p

Lint

Pyro Trainer
... My friend Dave (erm... her name is actually Kate, but thats a different story) plays her Red all the time. My ex-girlfriend played Sapphire. Some of my students at karate play pokemon better then most of the guys. Why else would they have playable female characters in the games, and stuff like that.

BlazikenRocks

Main screen turn on!
Wow. I must just have a defective school.

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
I play Pokemon. I'm a girl. Almost every girl I've ever met likes Pokemon.

Azalia Leafsong

Beginning Anew
I'm a girl who plays Pokemon. In the past I've met other girls IRL who liked the series too.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Well, my sister doesn't seem to like pokemon, and I thought it was because she was female, but when I saw the kids at her school, the boys didn't like pokemon either, so I guess that rubbed off on her. And I guess it just doesn't appeal to her. She's really more of a fan of dress up than she is imaginary creatures.

skitty24

Girls play pokemon too, not just boys. I only know one girl who likes pokemon. Well, there's this other girl who I saw was holding a plush togepi. She might like pokemon.

Angelic Elf Ivy

There're a lot of girls at my school who play Pokemon, including me.
In fact, I hang out with most of them. ^^;
There're like...6? Yeah. And that's just one lunch period and just the ones that I know play pokemon in that lunch period. Think about how many others there could be in the other two lunch periods. ;)

BlazikenRocks

Main screen turn on!
Oh sweet! Girls kick butt!

KyonKyon

Gust of Wind
lol i know like 4 friends who play pokemon, I traded alot when i have LG with my friend who had FR, yes i am female, i dont know why many ppl think pokemon is lame blah blah blah, because mainly the anime i think o_O, if the anime wasnt there i think pokemon would be put into a different perspective to many

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
Well, after all, there's no specific gender required to play any game, so, it doesn't surprise me. I've never seen a girl who plays it close to where I live/in my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.