• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Haha why? that song was...
was...
...Unique! :D

JStunn

Pokemon Master
Yeah...hmm...I...saw it when I...clicked on the...link. It was...uhh...how do I say this...it was...a...very different...song... *cough* very...different... *cough*

Last edited:

Drat

Don't Bother None
You may want to change that first post because its by the 90's band presidentS of the United States of America.

I thought i was going to see an Obama cameo and was quite disappointed.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Hm, I guess old guys lip synching Pokemon songs isn't Burger King's thing.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
I do wish pikachu had a bit more pep but what depresses me is that his evo is almost not worth it because of the light ball :( Surfing pikachu rocks hardcore and flying pika is just for teh lulz but overall Pickachu is still a good pokemon.

I don't care if he is outclasses I still fight with him and it is all the more glorious when I come out on top on occasions after having used him.

Psycho Cut

If only pokemon could hold two items, then you could have pikachu + light ball + eviolite, that'd balance it a lot more. But I think this isn't neccessary, maybe buffing up Raichu, but not pikachu. GF'd then have to boost the stats of all other NFE pokemon, and that'd get complicated...

Nyter

Island Challenger
You may want to change that first post because its by the 90's band presidentS of the United States of America.

I thought i was going to see an Obama cameo and was quite disappointed.

U know this band?

what Do U need me to edit?

Drat

Don't Bother None
uhh... yeah! Mach 5? Lump? Peaches? They're frickin awesome. I mean, they were always a little over the top, but still a fun band to listen to! It may be my age showing...

And in the description it says "President of the United States of America." instead of "Presidents of the United States of America."

Nyter

Island Challenger
uhh... yeah! Mach 5? Lump? Peaches? They're frickin awesome. I mean, they were always a little over the top, but still a fun band to listen to! It may be my age showing...

And in the description it says "President of the United States of America." instead of "Presidents of the United States of America."

oops... Thanks for the catch.. will look these guys up...
and dont worry about your age.

SPPF "The Place For Everyone"

Antithesis

I can't believe I used to like that band. That video is embarrassing. The actual song? I hate that it's so catchy.

KingOmega

BOO!! hehehe...
they said haxorous is green, but it's a golden color...
they don't know alot about PKMN...

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
"And woobat is a psychc pup." Psychic pup? O_O

Edit:Man.Someone noticed this before me.And I think they said pup not puff.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for Pichu, they could give Raichu an evolution. Or maybe they can give Pikachu an alternate evolution.

But I agree. Pikachu sucks too much to be the mascot.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
But it's not like he's getting replaced, and nothing is stopping you from using it. It's a fun pokmeon to use, not a pokmeon that need be better before it gets replaced by "Minccino or Ferrothorn" what the derpfish is this?

miju 7.7

randomspot555

If it wasn't for Pichu, they could give Raichu an evolution. Or maybe they can give Pikachu an alternate evolution.

But I agree. Pikachu sucks too much to be the mascot.

Fortunately, the folks at marketing at Nintendo and Game Freak aren't taking your idiotic advice.

If lightball doubled speed, Pika would rock

But it doesn't. Pikachu's speed is it's best stat. The point of Light Ball is to take his two average stats and make them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.