• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibdas

not bad
I heard that Tangela's insides were spaghetti and that inside of him was a region ruled by a snuggie wearing criminal mastermind.

Zibdas

not bad
Rumor has it that The 3rd 5ht gen game will have 3D features for the 3DS... TRUE?

Doubt it.

I heard that Moltres would go great with bleu cheese.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Sinnoh starters. That the new types would be fighting, psychic and dark.
Its even in serebii in the fake pokemon section.
I thought that Game Freak had a change of heart for once.

Zibdas

not bad
That would be unfair for the psychic starter.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Since Psychic attacks can't hurt Dark at all. So instead of dealing a bit of damage it wouldn't deal any at all.

L.F.D.

Zibdas

not bad
why would that be unfair for the psychic one?

Many fighting types can learn good Dark moves and Dark has an immunity to psychic.
Essentially crippling Psychic completely.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Many fighting types can learn good Dark moves and Dark has an immunity to psychic.
Essentially crippling Psychic completely.

Psychic types can learn other moves which are effective against dark types such as Signal Beam. Espeon can learn it for one.

Zibdas

not bad
Psychic types can learn other moves which are effective against dark types such as Signal Beam. Espeon can learn it for one.

Aye, but would the starters?
Anyway, we're getting off-topic. Continue this in VM, if you would.

Psychics can learn Focus Blast... Nuff Said
And I'm sure that you'll be getting that within the first several rival fights, nein?

Nyter

Island Challenger
Aye, but would the starters?
Anyway, we're getting off-topic. Continue this in VM, if you would.

And I'm sure that you'll be getting that within the first several rival fights, nein?

True dat... Zibdas - 1, Nyter09 - 0 lol

But Yeah I hope the next gen starters will be those 3 types..

And to keep it on topic...

I heard it was a rumor for this gen game (5th)

Zibdas

not bad
I heard somewhere that Munna when it was first revealed was a legendary.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I heard in Black and White that the trainer would get to drive a car instead of a bike.

I also thought that Moltres evolves into Ho-oh and Articuno evolves into Lugia.

Zibdas

not bad
I heard in Black and White that the trainer would get to drive a car instead of a bike.

I also thought that Moltres evolves into Ho-oh and Articuno evolves into Lugia.

Zapdos: ;_;
Arcticuno: LOL

I heard that if you get three lvl100 Donphan in your party at the time of healing the cow in Moomoo farms you'd get the GS ball.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
Zapdos: ;_;
Arcticuno: LOL

I heard that if you get three lvl100 Donphan in your party at the time of healing the cow in Moomoo farms you'd get the GS ball.

Yeah at that time I didn't care about Zapdos. XD

I got another one,
If you finish collecting all of the pokemon in Hoenn then you can go to the Space Center and fly inside a rocket to fight Deoxys. You can battle Jirachi near the White Rock.

Liryuk

i always thought when manaphy lied an egg a arceus would came out xD

i had read it somewhere(A)

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
How would that work out for whole pokemon logic?

Miju xD

Status
Not open for further replies.