• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Roughneck JB

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Nostalgia everywhere.

I think the link in my signature answers the thread's question perfectly.

jackiedog

dream fighter
I remember them from a few years ago. Like 2007 or somthing like that.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Those roller things look really cool. I've never seen them though. I want some! :D

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Out of Gen 1 and Gen 2 Pokemon, I'd probably use these guys:

Nidoking
Machamp
Azumarill
Raichu
Gyarados
Houndoom

Zibdas

not bad
Is it true that Missingo traded to Gold and Silver from Red and Blue became a Mew? That's COol!

It can transform into various Pokes.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Aerodactyl
Stone Edge
Taunt
Stealth Rocks
Earthquake

Executor
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Psychic
Rest

Gengar
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
???

Alakazam
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Calm Mind

Tauros
Facade
Earthquake
Snore
Rest

Poliwrath
Hypnosis
Focus Punch
Substitute
Waterfall

Kick some a** with this team.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
best legendary

they always give u 2 or 3 paired legandarys like groundon and kyogre, or the 3 birds, but 1 is always betta than the others. who is better 2 u?

mew or mewtwo

moltres, zapdos, or arcticuno

raiku, suicune, or entei

Virizion, terrakion, or Cobalion

thunderous, tornadus, or landorus

groundon, kyogre, or rayquaza

zekrom or reshiram

meloetta or genesect

im tired and cant think of any more

BlazingCold

I like the birds and the dogs. Old-time.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Pokemon War!

So, war has erupted in the Pokemon world. You decide to join the military of the region you are based in. You can have Pokemon that naturally appear in the land, and those only(If it appears in a part of the game you can't access until Post hall of fame(Not Kanto), then it counts as "Naturally found"). What region would you be in, and which Pokemon would you have? (Note, no Swarms, no Pokeradar, fair Pokemon that appear after Hall of Fame in areas you couldn't go to until then, no event or gift, and no legendaries). I would be in Sinnoh and have the following, and for the following reasons:

Magmar( can be caught in the wild naturally in Hugo Fireworks in Platinum)
Ah, a great tool of war. When this Pokemon breathes heavily, heat waves are rushed against the surroundings, lowering seeing opportunity. This allows blinding, and quick work of foes who can not see their targets.

Froslass(Evolve Snorunt, whom can be caught on route 218 in Platinum)
Such a fairly nasty piece of work. Froslass will appear suddenly after inducing the hail weather condition. After that, foes will be frozen in shock, the frozen for real, as horror pieces for the enemy.

Staraptor
My eye in the sky. This guy will take out air missions, and suddenly strike down on opponents hard. They won't know what hit em.

Gyrados
My terrifying terror. I will purposly have him take a few hits and allow it to go on a rampage. Down will go enemy encampments.

Garchomp
Now, the real damage dealer. This guy will tear homes down, do anything to destroy it's target. With terrifying speeds and extrodanary power, this thing is a killing machine.

Blissey
Who's to say my Pokemon won't get hurt. If me or my Pokemon get injured, Blissey will help, and serve as a Special tank.

Now, design your war team and defend your region.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
I meant out of them

ex. moltres is betta than arcticuno.......cause....um... it looks cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.