• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Chibi_typhlosion_wants_a_hug_by_pichu90.png

The most adorable Typhlosion ever :3

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
How bout this?

My theory: Arcanine's japanese name is something like 'windy'.
The legendary birds, in japanese name, are : Freeze ( Articuno ) Fire ( Moltres ) and Thunder ( Zapdos )
So, we can deduce that Arcanine is an Legend Pokémon, part of elements of nature. We can see it in the names also I think : ArticUNO, ZapDOS, MolTRES and ArcaNINE ( 1, 2, 3, 9 ). Arcanine classification is also 'Legend Pokémon'. Arcanine is a legendary Pokémon that was not regocnized. Does anyone agress with this? It makes sense, isn't?

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Yes, actually.

Explain how the Pokemon came from this, if it would get details wrong.

Explained that? Try this.

How does this fit into the (presumed accurate) Pokedex entry of Mew being the ancestor of all Pokemon? How does this stand with the Pokedex entry of Arceus being the creator of EVERYTHING?

Which came first, Arceus or Mew...

at the same time tbh

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
Hot Dogs

What is your favorite fully evolved or legendary Fire type dog-ish pokemon? I personally like Arcanine because it has really good stats, can learn some great moves (If evolved late) and I used it in-game in my HeartGold.

725roy

ambivolent
(Umm, REALLY RANDOM TITLE :p)
Aren't there really only like 2 fire type dogs that aren't legendary?

Dave Himura

Mr.Madman
By far, Arcanine....IMO he is the best, one of my favorites Pokemon EVER, and he looks pretty Epic

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Belongs in polls. I like them all, but my favorite is Arcanine. Ninetales and Houndoom are good too.

Bull3tM0nk3y

PokeMaster
Ditto breeded with mew. Making all 600+ pokemon.

Zibdas

not bad
If it's not Nosepass or Bug, I dun liek it. So...none.

Status
Not open for further replies.