• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Last edited:

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Now they changed the music in the American Red/Blue/Yellow so that nothing bad would happen.

*IZ*

Hmm, well i was actually considering getting one too. My friend who got one said there really wasnt much of a diffrence with DSI Vs. 3DS (The 3DS also hurt his eyes, so he couldn't use the 3DS's 3D feature.) 3DS also runs out of batteries on 3D(while its on?) Think he said 1.5 to 2 hours of gameplay on it before it ran out.

I'm gonna stick with my DSI personally. I never liked 3D anyway, really hurts my head. Will get one if any new Pokemon games comes out for it specifically. (Like BW, ect. Not the other Pokemon games. =_=)
Actually it takes mine 4 hours of gameplay until I have to charge it.

#1treeckofan

Um.. Back?
1. What would you call it? Pokemon Brown Version and Pokemon Purple Version
2. Starter pokemon. Wolforest (Grass) Mrock (Fire-Rock) Snish (Water)
3. Avatars. Average boy and girl
4. Storyline. Team Rocket returns to steal the purple gem and brown gem to awaken Poyple (Main legendary for purple) and Brawn (Main legendary for brown). At the beginning of the game, proffesor sap introduces you and all that. Then Team Rocket comes up on the TV and tells there plans etc etc. Then as you walk out side you see a Squiel (A pokemon on Rte 1. Normal Type) and it looks like its having a problem. Then the professor tells you to calm it down and this is when u pick ur starter. Then as u battle it, it becomes a different shade. This is the work of team rocket...

Last edited:

Skydra

Trainer customization, enough said. Do I ALWAYS have to wear a hat?

Kaito16

Speed Trainer
Pokémon in Green Lantern

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but did anyone else notice the copy of Pokémon Sapphire on Dr.Hammons desk in the film? Made me very happy :) Sorry I don't have a screen shot D:

Trufflesbaby

Anyone have ant theorys about unown? Especially how they look like letters. Did humans learn to write using them. And has anyone played heartgold/soulsilver, in the ruins of alph there's rooms with unown letters on the floor talking about thier clans and stuff. What's that about

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Someone should find a pic of it. I never noticed it and nothing turns up on google.

Anyone have ant theorys about unown? Especially how they look like letters. Did humans learn to write using them. And has anyone played heartgold/soulsilver, in the ruins of alph there's rooms with unown letters on the floor talking about thier clans and stuff. What's that about

Interesting theory, maybe they existed before humans and humans learned language from them. I think the clans are like, each individual letter Unown is part of a group or "Clan" which means maybe they didn't get along or something.

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
If you listened to the original Japanese Red/Blue/Green Lavender Town music for an hour, you would get a migrane. 2 hours, death by suicide, brain swelling, or heart attack. And you must be in the range of 7-15.

wait what..?

Nosepass created them.
Snivy tricked mew into biting the berry.
Arceus bit as well on Mew's request.
Nosepass banished them from the beautiful Nosepass island.
They had Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga.
Giratina killed Palkia.

That's all I got for now.

What about Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf?

Maybe Dialga and Nosepass had them, then Seedot destroyed Mesprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.