• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
We need a wasp that doesn't suck.

Why can't Thorn be a female's name? It's not exactly a normal name for males either, and I've heard stranger names for a female.

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
I think a butterfly pokem... Wait a second

On a more serious note I think a grasshopper would be cool.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Leavanny is a grasshopper.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Money and Grass nailed it. The only thing that makes beedrill resemble a bee is a name that dubbers thought would sound nice on it, that it didn't have when it was designed by artists in Japan. Besides that, it's a clear wasp.

On a more serious note I think a grasshopper would be cool.

Pokemon is in desperate need for orthopterans. It's such a glaring omission. But then again, look how long it's taken for a beaver and a squirrel to show up on the list. And a koala!

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
If they make a wasp, it's probably going to be the same idea as weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill. NOT a ComBEE evolution. The final evolution might be Bug/Fire Type

MonkeyX

Do we have a rolley poly bug (i never remember its real name XD) pokemon? I guess you could say whirlipede but im not sure

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
I think a good Bug/Water-Type is what we really need, I think it would be nice if it were a Water Beetle Pokémon.

Profesco

gone gently
They have already made a few bee pokemon. Why no wasps?

A steel-bug Wasp PKMN with Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Iron Head, and Night Slash. (Sounds like my Scizor)

That awesome wasp would be a ghost, dark, psychic, rock, ice, and grass killer.

Use the "Create/Rename" sticky or the "Animals that aren't Pokemon yet" thread in Poke Polls.

superbloop

So how long did it take you to beat white/black version?

I've been playing for over a week and I only have 3 badges.

This is what I got. Post the team you beat the game with if you like.

lvl.26 Nidoking (sheer force)

Leer
Dig
Horn Attack
Double Kick

lvl.28 boldore (sturdy)

Rock Blast
Power Gem
Mud-slap
Headbutt

lvl.24 Throh (Guts)

Vital Throw