• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikapwned3

Mr. Pringles
It would be shocking if you did this. Contact me when you complete at least Hoenn.

Shedinja705

An outcast...
bad losers (wary)

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Nidoqueen's chest, Bronzong's pattern, *shutters*. Don't put those things on my childhood. Keep them where they are best.

The fact that both Shedinja and Froslass are hollow.

Also, the fact that the Arceus vs. Mew origin stories are eerily similar to real life creationism vs. evolution debates.

feraligatorfrenzy

Girl Power!!
gotta trade em all!

If anyone wants to trade post here im also willing to battle!
also i want to trade my level 100 glacieon (or however you spell it).

feraligatorfrenzy

Girl Power!!
gotta trade em all!

this is not a repost. replie and tell the pokemon you will trade for a level 100.

Last edited:

feraligatorfrenzy

Girl Power!!
yes i know im just asking if you want to trade and if so meet there at a certain time.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
When a Pokemon faints you can still surf/fly/rock climb/etc. on their lifeless bodies.

Also, the noise Pikachu made when it fainted in Pokemon Yellow always really disturbed me. It was so sad!

twigadee

Lavender town. I always turned off my gameboys sound when I go near lavender town.

Zowayix

If the Special, Speed, and Defence DVs are 10 and the Attack DV is 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14 or 15, there is a 100% chance they will be shiny when transferred.
A DV is the exact same as an IV, except it ranges from 0-15 instead of 0-31. If you don't know what an IV is, you can find it on Serebii in the Game Mechanics page.

Also, because Mew learns Transform at level 10 you can use a variation of the Ditto trick I already mentioned to ensure Mew becomes shiny:
-First, obtain a generation 1 Pokémon with a Special stat of 21 (or 277) that has only Swords Dance, Sharpen or Meditate in its moveset
-Start the Mew glitch as normal, by Flying away from the Gambler the moment it sees you.
-Battle any trainer
-Find a wild Ditto. Have it Transform into your Pokémon and let it reach and let it use Swords Dance at least twice or Sharpen/Meditate at least three times to let it get an Attack modifier of +3 or higher. Defeat the Ditto.
-Finish the glitch as normal, by going to the route with the Gambler. The menu pops up, you press B to exit it and a wild Mew appears. Its level will be equal to the Attack modifier of the wild Ditto +7, so if the Ditto had a modifier of over +3, Mew will be level 10 or higher. It will now have Transform, so you can do the same thing as with Ditto to ensure it is shiny.

That doesn't work. RBY can't remember the original species of something that used Transform, so it just assumes it was Ditto. If you catch a wild Mew that used Transform, it will become a Ditto. You will have a shiny Ditto, not a shiny Mew.

You could always use the extended Celebi egg trick to obtain just about any Pokemon. If done right, the glitch can manipulate the entire set of data for that Pokemon, including OT, nickname, ID number, held item, moveset, and shininess.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Cameron the Photographer(?) He creeps me out

Dark Eevee

I'm guessing you mean Black and White, (you didn't say what games -_-).
I don't know, go search youtube yourself.
Also why don't you use the questions thread next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.