• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xenero

You know, I'm just saying, that the people who will post here will most likely say they know a girl that plays Pokemon, if they don't they probably won't post.

And I did know a girl who plays Pokemon, I don't anymore, I moved. Which is sad 'cause I had a.....er....nvm.

DreamChasing Windie

*hums Zelda tune*
I'm a girl, and I know lots of other girls who love Pokemon, including one I just convinced into playing Ruby (meh cousin, btw) and now I got her hook, line, an' sinker. Hehhehheh, so manipulative...

Pikachu!84

Pikachu Obsessed!
I'm a a girl and i like Poke'mon. I have a girl Cousin that likes Poke'mon.
And my best friend like Poke'mon but not like she used to. I think i like Poke'mon
more than they do.;172; ;025; ;026; ;311; ;312; ;081; ;082;

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Im a girl who is obbsessed with pokemon. Anyways lots of girls play pokemon. My fare share of friends didnt like pokemon until I showed them what the heck a Roselia was. Now there obssesed...with Roselia. The point is the point that you can play as a girl is a big point that girls play.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm a girl and I love it! Most of the girls I know play it too.

Astinus

*checks* I'm female. I play Pokémon. Sure, I'm the only girl that I know of that does play it still. Then again, I am at the age when it isn't cool to have a GameBoy... Oh well. Falling to peer pressure is for the spineless.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Perhaps all the grils that are part of the forums play the game.

But the girls I know? Nah, none of them. I don't tell girls that I play pokemon anyways.

-The Skarm

JONNO.FRESH

Well i know a few chicks who play. Only one lives near me though

I'm a girl, and I play Pokemon. ._.

I'm lucky to find ANYONE around my age irl who plays Pokemon too. >__>; So far, I've only found 2 people, and one of them is a girl.

Meh. I's gots nothing else to say. lol

ErinSnuggleChu!

Beginning Trainer
Yep, I know quite a few. Well, kinda. Haha. A lot of my chick friends at least USED to like Pokémon, but just fell out of it. But I have one friend that plays the games pretty consistently.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I love to have some girl friends (there are space!) who love Pokemon, all of my friends are guys.

esper109

HGSS FTW
i love pokemon im a girl, and my best friend loves pokemon and she's a girl.....so?

Vycksta

I'm female and have been a Pokemon fan since 1999 and Sneasel obsessor since late 2000. I used to play it in my school up until I left four years ago and I don't care who knows that I like Pokemon.

Jorah

What do I put here?
I'm a girl and I've played Pokemon since 1999 too, ever since the craze started. I only knew one other girl that played Pokemon, but other girls liked to watch the programme. That was in 1999 though, I actually don't know anyone else (outside my family) that likes Pokemon anymore. Oh yeah, my sister plays Pokeon too

pokekoi

The Poke' Wiz Kid
I've never seen any girls in school who play pokemon but my cousin does and she's a girl (P.S. I'm a dude)

DarkBlaizeken

Long time no see
OMg
im a girl an im pokemad
i dream pokemon
girls are better at pokemon ani way!!!!!!!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.