• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
creepy for me? that trainers stand outside in those woods and streets all day. all night. 24/7. just waiting for you to come by and battle them all their lives...

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
creepy for me? that trainers stand outside in those woods and streets all day. all night. 24/7. just waiting for you to come by and battle them all their lives...

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Ideas for new Pokemon movies?

My idea is that the 2 new black and white legendaries go crazy, and mewtwo and mew have to team up to stop them.

The Fire Starter

Or that the children themselves are able to beat up grown men/women and get money from it.

Think about it. When all of his/her pokemon are unconscious, your pokemon are staring him in the face. They'd damn well better pay up fair and square.

It's not the ten-year old kid who does the physical beatings.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
im still disturbed by that link.....

Ive always thought theres some secret area in Pokemon games that noone has ever gotten to, like something is waiting there......

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
a Raikou movie! they havent had a raikou movie yet at ALL. it infuriating!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
A live action one. 'Nuff said.

Dark Eevee

Think about it. When all of his/her pokemon are unconscious, your pokemon are staring him in the face. They'd damn well better pay up fair and square.

It's not the ten-year old kid who does the physical beatings.

Nothing is scarier than the ten year old with a full team of Magikarp.

-o): Jorge

Who want to trade me an arceus, a deoxys, and a shaymin or all?

Hi. I've wanted for years some legendary rare pokemon such as arceus, deoxy's or shaymin, or all of them. I'm looking for someone that can make my wish come true. We can discuss for whom to trades. I offered anything I had for one of them, or all, if can.

Thanks for all for my attention

;303;

The Fire Starter

If you saw your team of Lv 60 Charizards get one hit KO'd by them, wouldn't you give them Magikarp a second glance? Remember, they give you money AFTER the battle. That battle is when your pokemon set an example of just what they can do, making it rather hard to judge just by appearance.

Cobalt_Latios

im still disturbed by that link.....
I didn't it click it, but... is it "Pokemon Black", or "Lost Silver"?

CreepyPasta is creepypasta... but it is kind of neat to see these things "reenacted", so to speak. Kind of makes you think a bit about the programming of these games as well. And by reenacted, I mean, someone basically did a rom hack of the game and went from there.

Because... it's creepy to think that they could beat you?

C_L

Status
Not open for further replies.