• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto123

~Word~
Best pokemon games?

Whats your fav pokemon game?
Don't say red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, and crystal just because you think its the "classics".
Gawd.

Kepperino

Team Dragonite
Until now, HG/SS.
No, Black and White aren't better.
G/S/C were tha bomb! So I was stunned when HG/SS came out.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
before black and white: emerald (no even hgss couldnt beat it although it was cool)
after black & white: black and white!!!!

yukamina

Pokemon Red :B
But I love HeartGold, I played it while playing Red, and I have to say I enjoyed HG more. I'm playing Black now...I still prefer HG at the moment. It might be because I started playing HG after couple years of not playing pokemon at all(new game=exciting), while I started playing Black right after playing HG a lot(new game=more of the same, but different).
Strangely, while playing Black, I keep getting the urge to play Red again, even though I just played it :/ It'd be cool to play the newer games in a retro format, I think.

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
Pokemon Platinum
I love Heart Gold, and everyother Pokémon game. And Yellow is my favorite, but Platinum really stands out to me, the breeding is so much easier on it, same with egg hatching.

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
Well it use to be G/S/C but now for me its Heart gold and soul silver because they just perfected everything haha

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
When an opponent uses wake up slap on your golduck, it hits it on the bottom.

Dark Eevee

Emerald, SS and XD. Also why is this not in polls?
And why is the thread title best pokemon game when the thread is about favorite pokemon games?

Last edited:

Aurath8

The woman in that dark house on route 217. Te blizzard one. Not only was it very dark for noon but she disappeared from a house with no doors. And on Giratina-A forme as it does it cry it looks at you. not at you pokemon not at the surroundings, but it's peircing red eyes are staring into your very soul. I would be freaked out if it learns evil eye in gen 5.
And ther is a place called Celebes Sea around some imdonesian Islands. Not particularly creepy but the time travel etc. kinda is.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Asking what is the best Pokemon game is like asking what is the best Zelda game, everyone is going to have a different opinion and you will never get a definitive answer as they are all great games, some have features everyone likes, some have features everyone hates but the games overall are all great.

Me personally I lean towards Silver, nostalgia may play a big part in that, I think that it is the best (along with gold considering they were practically the same game of course) of the games that have come after so far.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
This should probably be in polls. They are all good, but in my opinion Pokemon Black/White are the best.

Profesco

gone gently
Please use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

StaryuManiac

I'm new but awesome!
What's creepy to me in Pokemon is that one banned episode. Oh yeah and this fact. I have this ditto, and I use it in the daycare, so it's always the father to these pokemon (my ditto has like 6 wives. and whats weird is I realized its 7th wife was its daughter vulpix...) and then i have an eevee I want to breed and it's a boy so I was saying my ditto has 6 wives and a husband. *shivers* uuuugh!

if it hasn't been said already, the fact that I can blow a flute, and summon/fight/capture GOD!

and possibly that with the right moveset, said god can be knocked out by a pidgeon

Status
Not open for further replies.