• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
This thread is currently being done. It's in the Favorites Sticky: Pokemon.

Profesco

gone gently
Go the Games forum and set up a Face-Off.

Sucks to be you.

This was originally going to be my signature, but it was too long. So I've decided to bore you with a single thread instead.

Randomness:
What?;129; Magikarp is evolving! Congratulations! Your Magikarp evolved into Lugia!;249;
You: XD "YAY!"
What? ;249; Lugia is evolving!
You: "Nononononono" *BBBBBBBBBBB*
Congratulations! Your Lugia evolved into Missingno!;000;
You: -_- "WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME?"
What? ;000; Missingno is evolving!
You: "It can't get worse, right?"
Congratulations! Your Missingno evolved into a *game crash*
You: "I'll just load that again and try to evolve my Magikarp without that happening."
Magikarp ate the Rare Candy! Magikarp grew to level 20! What? ;129; Magikarp is evolving!
You: "C'mon... Just be a Gyrados..."
Congratulations! Your Magikarp evolved into a Tyranitar! ;248;
You: "Oh well, better than a missingno."
A wild Missingno appeared!
You: "I'm gonna catch it! Tyranitar, use Crunch!"
Tyranitar used Transform!
The wild Missingno fled!
You: "W...what was that??? Why is my Magikarp/Tyranitar still a Missingno?"
What? ;000;+;248;+;129; MissingRaniKarp is evolving!
Congratulations! Your ;000;+;248;+;129; MissingRaniKarp evolved into an Old Man!
Old Man: "Let me show you how to catch a Pokemon, young lad!"
You: "I just don't care anymore. I'm leaving."

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Machoke Crystal sprite. the fact that it moves makes it worse

NicSmitty

I have never liked anything that was a combination of first stage evolutions like Magneton or Dugtrio. It's not an evolution, it's just three digletts hanging out.

and also I never got Machoke or Machamp...it's like having a beefy bro walk around with you all the time. meh.

milc546

<< Bonkers
Abra, name and description are both the most disturbing and vile (yet cleverly hidden) things gf has ever invented

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Those 3 Gen 5 pokemon, Vanipeti, Baniricchi and Balbanira.

THEY ARE ICE-CREAMS!!!

And? That's why they're awesome =D

I don't see why anyone likes Shinbora. It's so messed up.

Ozymandius

How to kick my friend's gludius maximus? (strong pokemon team)

My friend has this team, which is
1) hard to counter
2)FAST

We are NOT using legendaries
He has:
Feraligator with earthquacke, ice fang, aerial ace, and some water move (assume its hydro pump)
Snorlax:
Earthquake, rest, sleep talk, body slam
Electrive *danger*
cross chop (yes its fighting), Ice punch, (i think) thunder, and not sure about last move
Gengar:
Shadow ball, and i never got to the rest of them cuz i killed it :p but lets assume hypnosis and dream eater =/
Tangrowth with hyperwhip (or something of that sort) which wasnt verry effective against my abomasnow but killed it in 2 hits, and is faster than it.
Dragonite: Outrage, thunder, Dragon claw or rage (forgot) and not sure about 4th one

So i was fighting him this time and like 2 days ago, but i failed because his pokemon outsped me by ALOT, and were stronger D:

I CALL FORTH THE BEST OF SEREBII, HELP MEH :p

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
My friend has this team, which is
1) hard to counter
2)FAST

We are NOT using legendaries
He has:
Feraligator with earthquake, ice fang, aerial ace, and some water move (assume its hydro pump)
Snorlax:
Earthquake, rest, sleep talk, body slam
Electrive *danger*
cross chop (yes its fighting), Ice punch, (i think) thunder, and not sure about last move
Gengar:
Shadow ball, and i never got to the rest of them cuz i killed it :p but lets assume hypnosis and dream eater =/
Tangrowth with hyperwhip (or something of that sort) which wasn't very effective against my abomasnow but killed it in 2 hits, and is faster than it.
Dragonite: Outrage, thunder, Dragon claw or rage (forgot) and not sure about 4th one

So i was fighting him this time and like 2 days ago, but i failed because his pokemon outsped me by ALOT, and were stronger D:

I CALL FORTH THE BEST OF SEREBII, HELP MEH :p

If you are not fighting on the same levels, first off, then we can't help you because numbers will dictate everything. Also, what were you using before, and what version are you playing?

An easy answer, a Starmie with Thunderbolt and Ice Beam can hit half his team for super effective damage.

Anything physical strong wielding Sucker Punch ends Gengar. From what I'm gathering here he will not see it coming.

milc546

<< Bonkers
Actually, first of all the first of alls, do you know what competitive pokemon battling is, and what smogon is? And EV's? And IV's? If you do then I assume you'll need some correct countering to do (not to mention research).

Profesco

gone gently
Visit Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.