• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuizelPidgeot

I never understod the big fuzz about shiny pokemon

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Buizel. yes im aware of the many fangirls of buizel (my girlfriends sister btw) but i dont see the appeal. its a tacky orange seal otter thing

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
I really don't understand why people love Garchomp. It looks like a shark that didn't come out right. Polkia, and delgia aswell, the don't look like pokemon imo. Then there's Rotom and it's many creative forms, I mean really? A fridge, lawnmower? They really were scraping the bottom of the barrel there.
Oh and of course there's Drapion - A pokemon with a long neck, and arms coming out of it's head, i mean WTF?

gandaf

I think that all pokemon have a different type of appeal...if not by cutness by power, if not by power by rarity, if not by rarity by being considered bad. there is on pokemon that really stands out than anymore. i do have my favories but in the end they can be used in so many ways that they all can be unique and therefor set of their own appeal

ArcanineShrine014029

Nicknames that you give your Pokemon: funny, awesome, cute, etc.

What are some of your nicknames you've given to your Pokemon that really stand out to you and others? Discuss.

WIZkid1696

Sarcasm is fun!
I named my crobat x-wing

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
How about the fact that you could have a Pokemon make tidal waves, earthquakes, lightning, eruptions, and all sorts of other things INSIDE a building without completely destroying it?

treeco123

Sure the hidden sexism is sorta weird, but honestly the most disturbing thing in pokemon is Kricketune's cry. DEDEDEDEDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! Scary.
Try slowing down Kricketot's cry. It sounds like some sort of game over music.

Mudkip8003

Also that fact that you can breed with a mindless blob of transforming-ness.

Budew

Banned
Sure the hidden sexism is sorta weird, but honestly the most disturbing thing in pokemon is Kricketune's cry. DEDEDEDEDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! Scary.

Scary? I thought it was pretty cool

Reminds me of a crazy martial artist... "WHOO!!! HAIYAAA!!! DEDDEDE WOOP!!!

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
How about the fact that you could have a Pokemon make tidal waves, earthquakes, lightning, eruptions, and all sorts of other things INSIDE a building without completely destroying it?

indeed, like using Fissure inside a building and when the battle's over, NOTHING happened

noahk

Tyranitar destroys mountains

Missingno.Fan

I usually don't nickname my Pokemon but I have plans to nickname my Timburr I catch when I get Black, Jonny. I will give a high five to anyone who can figure out why.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Lessee...
I named my Kingdra after the dragon user Clair.
I named my Jolteon 'Streak' (a streak of lightning)
And...I named my Medicham BoobKnee...or something. However I could fit it in the spaces provided. XD

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
When it is distributed, I plan on naming a genosect Arbiter, wat

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
i nicknamed my crobat bella.

Status
Not open for further replies.