• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpokeholic93

Certified Pinkaholic
I'm a girl, and I play Pokemon!!! I've been playing since I was five C=

Battra

"OMG RL GIRL!"

I'm a girl and I play Pokemon and I know several other girls that play.

I've only met three girls (including myself, and not including these forums) that play pokemon. One at my old school, and one at my school now, but she moved.

Last edited:

lightfairy475

Ooh, ooh! Pick me! I'm a girl!

About two or three years ago, people loved to bring in Pokemon cards at my school. There were at least four girls, myself included. I always loved playing the games, partly because I'm a tomboy, I suppose. My friend, one of the four, always liked Pokemon Pinball.

...I have no idea if anyone else ever played, or if my friend still plays. But I do, and I love the games to death.

My little cousins (one's a boy, one's a girl) both love playing my old Blue Version. I doubt either of them really knows how to play, but that's beside the point. :D

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I'm a girl, I play pokemon. :p 3 other of my friends that are girls play pokemon. And this is SPPf, you'll find a lot of girls who play Pokemon.

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
There aren't any girls at my school who play pokemon. Come to think of it, I've never really seen any girls who play pokemon. Are there girls at other schools who play pokemon?

Mabey it is there seceret obbsesion o_0

Lapilli

Lightning x Thunder~
I'm a girl and I play Pokemon.
Loved it since I was 4.

Krys

SPPF's spammer
I'm a 13 year old girl and guess what?

I've liked Pokemon since I was 7
I also like Naruto, Digimon, and lots of other shonen anime and maga
I like Legos and Bionicles
I never wear dresses
I like to play in the mud
I like worms, bugs and other stuff
I hate jelwery
I hate makeup of any sort

So does that make me lesbian? No, I'm just a tomboy. And proud of it!

DarkEspeon

Well.....if you think about it...many guys who playo pokemon are actually scared of talking to women or hardly ever get a chance to talk to one(Im a guy BTW)
Many of my GF's friends play it.
They actually make me breed eevee's for them to get espeon or flareon kinda like a hobby now just need 3 more

Pikachu!84

Pikachu Obsessed!
I am a girl and I am obcessed with Pokemon (no really, you should see my room.....and to think I'm in highschool....) Anywho, yeah, most of my friends, who are girls, love Pokemon too.

I'm in high school to and i'm very Obsessed with Poke'mon. I Will be watching
it and my dad will come into the room and say Obsessed!
;261; ;007; ;311; ;280; ;252; ;331; ;177; ;370; ;010; ;312; ;178;

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Um... I've played Pokemon since I was 5. xD

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
In Italy nearly everyone hates pokemon. In my whole school(about 250 kids)
I'm the only one who likes pokemon.
Still, my sister likes pokemon. Albeit she is 8.

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
I'm in high school to and i'm very Obsessed with Poke'mon. I Will be watching
it and my dad will come into the room and say Obsessed!
;261; ;007; ;311; ;280; ;252; ;331; ;177; ;370; ;010; ;312; ;178;

Same Here xD and im a guy but he al ways uses it as a punishment kinda thing... like when i wasn't sttudy in he would say taht We weent taking poke mon on the test and im 13 and almost everyone plays it in my school

cody67

(---- gorvyl clone
i am guy but also i know 6 or more girls who play pokemon and they all have decent strong pokemon not all cuite ones so if girls like pokemon it is completly fine doesent mater for to me who play pokemon

Well either Im a guy with boobs and no penis to call his own or Im a girl.

I think I can quite safely say its the latter ;[
I know a couple of girls who play Pokemon. Its not THAT rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.