• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did, nobody replyed

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!

Halo5512

We need Misty back..
Zorua, Just because its a pokemon that can trick people while having its tail still, It would be cool to turn into Obama with a tail just to freak out everyone :D

ringingcedars

pauuuul<3333
i do a lot hahah. i had a dream a few night ago that jurrasic park or something really freaky with dinosaurs was running around my town and i had to stop them with my pokemon lol.

Halo5512

We need Misty back..
Yah I had a dream about charmander a few years back... Ill never forget it it kept on saying LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS! COME TO KANTO! in charmander language and i understood it. It grabbed hold of me and took me through a bright liht... then i woke up...

noahk

My LIFE is a big pokemon dream.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
A pikachu ATE my sandwich.
No more pikachu.
My Empoleon Empolepwned it.

Princess Ratia

Serperior Love
today when i took a nap, i totally just dreamed of "pokemon grey" coming out. and i couldn't buy it cuz i had no money. that's as close to a pokemon dream i'll ever have. xdd.

its not that hard to answer my question, just click on wifi chat and see if you get in.

Ammako

I dreamed two days ago that Milotic evolved in B/W.
It evolved into some sort of Lugia/Ho-oh/Sigilyph hybrid and it's backsprite looked like a Lapras mixed with Carracosta.

Halo5512

We need Misty back..
Misty Needs To Get her Butt out of Cerulean Gym

k seriously, they ruined the anime when they took Msty out. They need her back, i hate the stupid new girls they put on the show, i dont even watch since the end of johto. Who else agrees?

thins

I think the most disturbing thing in pokemon is how ditto breeds with mostly everything. Honestly, think about how creepy that is...

Also, imagine if pokemon games got more advanced and you could cross breed. Think of the horrors that could be produced...

Gritz

Show off your artistic skills

In the 5th gen games, Daryden tells the story of how Reshiram and Zekrom were once one Pokemon. If you had seen it, what do you think this Pokemon would have looked like?

Status
Not open for further replies.