1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by BlazikenRocks, Oct 8, 2006.

?

Magikarp is...

1. a fail

14.3%
  2. an epic fail

14.3%
  3. good

57.1%
  4. rubbish until it evolves

42.9%
  5. pointless

14.3%
  6. annoying

14.3%
  7. a stupid pokemon, why did they bother making it?※♪∞※#∴?!

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Shadow_Lugia_XD001 Guess who's back

Him, lol. I was agreeing with you.

2. alfredo3001

alfredo3001 Creaming in PAIN!

Cuz it was CLOSED FOREVAR.

3. Shiny Mew2

Shiny Mew2 Gunshow

This is... STUPID!!!!

4. Kyogre35

Kyogre35 First avy..no touchy

In all seriousness, I suggest you stop posting so many threads because you will get banned.

5. Hyper27

Hyper27 Hyper27

Just stop and walk away...
    cuz he a noobay...

6. kusari

kusari Raptastic

Team *** ***.

that's the most disturbing thing to come out of the Pokemon series since they started making grotesque looking Pokemon like Diglett and Forretress and then having to hide the grostesque parts somehow.

7. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Apparently someone can't be bothered in reading the last post.

Closing - NOT POKÉMON Discussion.

8. Nightdreamer

Nightdreamer rawr .

In Pearl, it took me forever to find the guy with Strength. I'm so happy that you don't need them in BW.

9. Doned

Doned Well-Known Member

Im stuck because I cant play a new Pearl game because I cant get/trust anyone to hold like 10 pokemon for me =/

10. Kagamineglaceon

Kagamineglaceon Glaceon trainer

i spent weeks in the SAME citys because i could not figure out how to wake up the snorlax, i was even using repels hoping it would go away xD

11. BlazingCold

BlazingCold Well-Known Member

URGH!!!! Snowpoint City gym stage thing!!! I can't get through that crappy ice!

12. Ghostie

Ghostie Unidentified Ghost

So you think it's disturbing that Jynx and Gardevoir can't take off their clothes? So you WANT them too?

....THAT'S disturbing.

13. metagrody6

metagrody6 COMO UN JEFE

That Staraptor sounds like a bird and Pidgeot sounds like an old game system.

14. DazedMinezumi

DazedMinezumi Patrat don't exist

Ideas for New Pokemon and Typings

The title pretty much says it all.

15. bleupikachu

bleupikachu Lost in the blue

Best/Worst regions

IMO, i think its something like this

1 - Sinnoh
    I loved how Mt. cornet goes through the whole region and that you go back to older towns to go to there gyms (hearthome)

2 - Hoenn
    Some people might disagree but I love the water routes. They give a real purpose to surf. It also has the coolest "Ghost tower" (Mt. Pyre)

3 - Kanto
    A very basic region, as it was in a basic game. I like the + sign in the middle of it
    -------Cerulean---------
    Celedon Saffron Lavender
    -------Vermilion---------

4 - Johto
    Not much that unique about this region and its missing some things like a "Ghost tower" and a safari zone mostly because there already in kanto. Way to linear to.

5 - Unova
    It has the worst map system and way to linear. And you hardly use surf except for 2 areas.

16. BattleFanatic14

BattleFanatic14 Well-Known Member

Hoenn, Sinnoh, Johto, Unova, Kanto.

17. T-Moar

T-Moar Resident Genwunner

Kanto, Unova, Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn.

18. PolarisJunkie

PolarisJunkie Crazed Loon

Ghost/Normal with levitate would be awesome.

19. Tnuter

Tnuter Pokemon Hunter

I have had this idea for a loooooooooong time. I dont know if it's very good but it would definitely be a Cool add on to the game.
    So when I was younger I would buy pokemon cards and one time I got a Ludicollo EX (I know thats spelled wrong) Basically the Ludicollo was Fire type instead of water. I thought holy cheesepuffs this is amazing. I always wanted Nintendo to do that. In game pokemon can have a different type, Yes this would be as rare if not more rare than a shiny pokemon. I would always love to have a Pikachu that was Ghost type or even Psychic type. I know this sounds weird but It would revolutionize competitive battling and change it completely change it.

On another note I think a pokemon game that had all five regions in one game would be great too, just my opinions on all this pokemon stuffs. xD

20. DazedMinezumi

DazedMinezumi Patrat don't exist

Stuck on Diamond for 3 months trying to get Fantina to get back to her gym. I didn't know I was supposed to talk to the Galactic guy in Pastoria. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.