• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
This is... STUPID!!!!

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
In all seriousness, I suggest you stop posting so many threads because you will get banned.

kusari

Raptastic
Team *** ***.

that's the most disturbing thing to come out of the Pokemon series since they started making grotesque looking Pokemon like Diglett and Forretress and then having to hide the grostesque parts somehow.

Doned

Im stuck because I cant play a new Pearl game because I cant get/trust anyone to hold like 10 pokemon for me =/

Kagamineglaceon

Glaceon trainer
i spent weeks in the SAME citys because i could not figure out how to wake up the snorlax, i was even using repels hoping it would go away xD

BlazingCold

URGH!!!! Snowpoint City gym stage thing!!! I can't get through that crappy ice!

bleupikachu

Lost in the blue
Best/Worst regions

IMO, i think its something like this

1 - Sinnoh
I loved how Mt. cornet goes through the whole region and that you go back to older towns to go to there gyms (hearthome)

2 - Hoenn
Some people might disagree but I love the water routes. They give a real purpose to surf. It also has the coolest "Ghost tower" (Mt. Pyre)

3 - Kanto
A very basic region, as it was in a basic game. I like the + sign in the middle of it
-------Cerulean---------
Celedon Saffron Lavender
-------Vermilion---------

4 - Johto
Not much that unique about this region and its missing some things like a "Ghost tower" and a safari zone mostly because there already in kanto. Way to linear to.

5 - Unova
It has the worst map system and way to linear. And you hardly use surf except for 2 areas.

Tnuter

Pokemon Hunter
I have had this idea for a loooooooooong time. I dont know if it's very good but it would definitely be a Cool add on to the game.
So when I was younger I would buy pokemon cards and one time I got a Ludicollo EX (I know thats spelled wrong) Basically the Ludicollo was Fire type instead of water. I thought holy cheesepuffs this is amazing. I always wanted Nintendo to do that. In game pokemon can have a different type, Yes this would be as rare if not more rare than a shiny pokemon. I would always love to have a Pikachu that was Ghost type or even Psychic type. I know this sounds weird but It would revolutionize competitive battling and change it completely change it.

On another note I think a pokemon game that had all five regions in one game would be great too, just my opinions on all this pokemon stuffs. xD

DazedMinezumi

Patrat don't exist
Stuck on Diamond for 3 months trying to get Fantina to get back to her gym. I didn't know I was supposed to talk to the Galactic guy in Pastoria. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.