• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon you would make legendary

List pokemon you would make legendary and why.

ReshiramLatias

I would make haxorus legendary since it's very good

Grassette

Treehugger
Gulpin.
Personal Reasons.

(Come on, a pokemon with it's stomach bigger than all the organs in it's body combined? Legend!)

Last edited:

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Hmmmmmmm, Zangoose. It is immune to poison, Enough said.(i know steel types are immune)

whataffah

No supereffective hits?

Whazap,

I don't know where this belongs elsewhere, and it is a fast question aswell with just one answer:

Are there any more type-combinations that do not take supereffective hits?

As of now, we have 3 pokemon with this:
Sableye: Dark/Ghost
Spiritomb: Dark/Ghost
Eelektross: Electric with Levitate

I was wondering if there are any typecombinations -or type and ability- which do not have a pokemon yet?

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
Needs to be in Polls.

Volcarona. Why? Because it's awesome, that's why.

Also Arcanine. It doesn't make sense as-is.

Dragonite or Arcanine. Not because they happen to be #1 and #2 (+Umbreon tied) on my list of favourite pokemon but because they seem that way *shrugs* This should be in polls too.

dunsparce ^_^

Venomrec

Arcanine, he could get an upgraded movepool, upgraded stats, that'd be nice.

whataffah

Actually.

Bug/Steel and Flash Fire.

Good one, yes indeed.

And is it also possible, any water or flying type with another type, and Lightningrod? Gyarados + Lightning rod = no supereffective.
By the way, any other Water/Flying pokemon with lightning rod has no supereffective hits am I right?

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
eevee anything that can evolve into that many pokemon has to be legendary

and why does it need to be in a poll you can choose any pokemon?

Rommath

▲_▲
Good one, yes indeed.

And is it also possible, any water or flying type with another type, and Lightningrod? Gyarados + Lightning rod = no supereffective.
By the way, any other Water/Flying pokemon with lightning rod has no supereffective hits am I right?

No, Rock will still get SE.

Poison/Dark with Levitate is another one. :)

Dattebayo

Banned
No, Rock will still get SE.

Poison/Dark with Levitate is another one. :)

Though it'll still be in the lower tiers due to its poison typing and possibly its below average defenses.

Anyway, Water/Ground with Herbivore ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.