• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amonitas

you are an idiot. do u actually think the pokemon co gives a. rap if its a real type. look at ghost or bug - thats not an elemental type. think before you type.
You are right but you don't have to be so rough.

Everyone thinks that there are Pokemon and moves that seriously need a redo in their type. Here's my opinions

He clearly states "my opinions" in the first post, yet all you people still keep saying that his ideas are idiotic and could never happen. It's just an opinion thread, for fun.

TBH I agree with Grass/Fighting Gallade and Bug/Water Politoed to be a bit odd...as well as Grass/Steel Mawile. But, his other ones aren't really that illogical.

Anyway, here's my type change ideas:

Lucario = Fighting/Steel --> Fighting/Psychic
Lucario is in no way steel, however he CAN use telepathy.

Corsola = Water/Rock --> Water
Coral isn't rock, last time I checked.

Unown = Psychic --> Normal
It's psychic...? How...?

Palkia = Water/Dragon --> Psychic/Dragon
WTF. Water/Dragon makes NO sense. How is Palkia, a spacial Pokemon, WATER type?

Aieny

I actually don't think flygon should be bug...don't know why but the goggles on his eyes kinnda fit it's typing, for me anyway. flygon is cute any way he likes, bug or ground :p

I also think Glalie should definitely be Ice/Dark! I was really surprised it wasn't when he was first introduced to the world...!
Plus Gyarados should have been dragon. 4 sure...

Dark could fit on Gengar, but poison is alright i guess... <3 ;094; <3

EDIT: Sorry for the double post :/

Last edited:

Charmageddon

Like I said in another thread:

Lugia should be Water/Flying.
Yanmega should be Bug/Dragon.
Psyduck and Golduck should be Water/Psychic.
Lumineon should be Water/Bug.

LugiaRider

He clearly states "my opinions" in the first post, yet all you people still keep saying that his ideas are idiotic and could never happen. It's just an opinion thread, for fun.

TBH I agree with Grass/Fighting Gallade and Bug/Water Politoed to be a bit odd...as well as Grass/Steel Mawile. But, his other ones aren't really that illogical.

Anyway, here's my type change ideas:

Lucario = Fighting/Steel --> Fighting/Psychic
Lucario is in no way steel, however he CAN use telepathy.

Corsola = Water/Rock --> Water
Coral isn't rock, last time I checked.

It's psychic...? How...?

Palkia = Water/Dragon --> Psychic/Dragon
WTF. Water/Dragon makes NO sense. How is Palkia, a spacial Pokemon, WATER type?

ahhh thank you. ever since i started this thread ive been getting nothing but crap

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Even better: Psychic --> ???. I know, purists, there's never been a ??? type Pokémon before, but these are only suggestions. After all, ??? WOULD work, and as an added bonus, it is a symbol used to denote that something is UNKNOWN.

Palkia's Water type has mystified me. I don't really understand why Dialga is Steel either.

LugiaRider

Even better: Psychic --> ???. I know, purists, there's never been a ??? type Pokémon before, but these are only suggestions. After all, ??? WOULD work, and as an added bonus, it is a symbol used to denote that something is UNKNOWN.

Palkia's Water type has mystified me. I don't really understand why Dialga is Steel either.

Listen Up Everyone:
All legendary trio pokemon have followed a pattern -
~Articuno (Ice), Zapdos (Electric), Moltres (Fire) ->
~Raikou (Electric, OLD), Entei (Fire, OLD), Suicune (Water, NEW) ->
~Regirock (Rock, NEW), Regice (Ice, OLD), Registeel (Steel, NEW) ->
~~But for Gen IV they switched it - instead of having the regular trio get the types they made the box trio get them~~ ->
~Dialga (Steel, OLD), Palkia (Water, OLD), Giratina (Ghost, NEW)

Basically they keep 2 types and add a new one after a generation:
1st gen: ICE, ELECTRIC, FIRE
2nd gen: WATER, ELECTRIC, FIRE (they kept elec and fire and added water)
3rd gen: ICE, ROCK, STEEL (they returned, ice and added two new ones)
4th gen: STEEL, WATER, GHOST (they kept steel from registeel, returned water from suicune and added ghost)

i thot everyone knew this.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152830

LugiaRider

Palkia is water type and Dialga is steel for a reason:
All legendary trio Pokemon have followed a pattern= After one generation: Keep 2 types, add 1 new type. After two generations: Keep 1 type, add 2 new types.

GEN I (BEGINNING): Articuno (Ice), Zapdos (Electric), Moltres (Fire)
GEN II (KEEP 2 TYPES, ADD 1 NEW TYPE): Raikou (Electric, KEEP), Entei (Fire, KEEP), Suicune (Water, ADD)
GEN III (KEEP 1 TYPE, ADD 2 NEW TYPES): Regirock (Rock, ADD), Regice (Ice, KEEP), Registeel (Steel, ADD)
GEN IV (KEEP 2 TYPES, ADD 1 NEW TYPE):
~However, for Gen IV, for a change, they switched it; instead of the traditional regular trio, they used the box trio~
Dialga (Steel, KEEP), Palkia (Water, KEEP), Giratina (Ghost, ADD)
GEN V (KEEP 1 TYPE, ADD 2 NEW TYPES):
~Please note that this is just my opinion, we shall see if I am correct~
New Pokemon #1 (Rock, KEEP), New Pokemon #2 (Type, ADD), New Pokemon #3 (Type, ADD)

OVERVIEW:
GEN I: ICE, ELECTRIC, FIRE
GEN II: ELECTRIC, FIRE, WATER (they kept electric from Zapdos and fire from Moltres and added water)
GEN III: ROCK, ICE, STEEL (they kept ice from Articuno and added rock and steel)
GEN IV: STEEL, WATER, GHOST (they kept steel from Registeel and water from Suicune and added ghost)
GEN V: ROCK, ?, ? (they will keep rock from Regirock and add two new types)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152830

Last edited:
The "Cool Pokemon Facts" Thread!

What kind of cool facts about Pokemon can you find? I can name one.
Did you know that Linoone has an arrow-like pattern on its body that signifies that it runs in a straight line.

Nagaru

Safety and Seizures

They're built around a pearl (water) and a diamond (steel).

Status
Not open for further replies.