• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal Xsanity

I have it.

Kadabra's FireRed Pokedex entry - it happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into a Kadabra

What?! So when I catch a Kadabra, I could be catching a small child?
When I read this back when FireRed came out (I was about 8) I did not play the game for a about a week, and I have never caught a wild Kadabra since.
... ughhh

Lmao omg I forgot about this completely.
This has to be the most creepiest and unexplainable thing in Pokemon.
Hands down!

Lifeline

little ms. derpy
The random pictures of space/earthly things that flashed across the screen during the Arceus event. That coupled with the creepy arceus theme music really freaked me out, I just wasn't expecting that at all.

Also this pokedex entry from saphire
GLALIE has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this POKéMON enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion. (that entry+Glailie's creepy mouth was enough to thouroughly freak my younger self out, I haven't caught a Glalie since)

Sara Hysaro

I think that Morty's gym would be horrible in real life. You're fighting over what appears to be an endless abyss. Even if it just brings you back to the start unscathed, it'd still be terrible to fight over. Your poor earthbound Pokémon too...one wrong step and they could fall over the edge.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I think Arceus looks kind of disturbing but in a cool way.

MeowMix

We gotta cook
another drowzee dex entry: "If your nose becomes itchy while you are sleeping, it's a sure sign that one of these Pokémon is standing above your pillow and trying to eat your dream through your nostrils."

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Gorbyss sucking the juices out of its prey is pretty darn freaky.

one of the reasons i like gorebyss more than huntail. My friend is all like "Huntail looks alot cooler" but Gorebyss is pretty AND gruesome. A complete package =D ;368; woooo!

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
For me, the most disturbing thing will always be that woman in the house outside the desert in RSE that keeps suggesting that you rest at her house. It doesn't even have a point (after the first time) other than being creepy.

Among things previously mentioned: Jynx and Drifloon running off with childrens also ranks up with things in pkmn that I find disturbing.

Yeah, that lady definitely does it for me. *shudders*

How about Banette's origin?

squirtle_skull_bash

Lmao omg I forgot about this completely.
This has to be the most creepiest and unexplainable thing in Pokemon.
Hands down!
I think there was some other dex entry (perhaps on a tcg card) saying that sometimes when one is about tv signals will get messed up. As a little kid, I imagined myself at my grandmother's house watching tv and suddenly have it go static and see some creepy silhouette of a kadabra through the blinds lurking around.

Missingno.Fan

I have it.

Kadabra's FireRed Pokedex entry - it happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into a Kadabra

What?! So when I catch a Kadabra, I could be catching a small child?
When I read this back when FireRed came out (I was about 8) I did not play the game for a about a week, and I have never caught a wild Kadabra since.
... ughhh

I totally forgot about this

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Jynx
All the Magikarp lying around dying in DPPt.
Hypno and Kadabra's Poke'dex entires.

MeowMix

We gotta cook
That pretty much implies they enjoy seeing injured Pokemon. What is wrong with them? o_0

yeah, those nurse joys are pretty messed up.

That pretty much implies they enjoy seeing injured Pokemon. What is wrong with them? o_0

Especially considering they are non-profit for all we know. I mean you could understand a doctor wanting his patient to come back so he would get $$$ for the visit...but the Poke Centers don't ask for any sort of pay...

:0

halloweenghost

the house on the way to snowpoint.. thwe woman wants you to rest.. it's all dark inside.. when you wake up she is gone and aspelltag left behind,, a GHOST!!!

halloweenghost

the house on the way to snowpoint.. thwe woman wants you to rest.. it's all dark inside.. when you wake up she is gone and aspelltag left behind,, a GHOST!!!

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
The old guy outside of Celadon gym that says, "Hehe, this gym is great! It's full of women!" Or how about all the pedos going after Misty in the anime? Lt. Surge: *grabs her shoulders* "My next challenger's a cute one!" Doctor: "How could I turn down such a pretty face?" Old guy from Beauty and the Beach: *blushes when he sees her in a bikini and smiles* "You remind me of my granddaughter!" So what does that imply? That he has the hts for his granddaughter, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.