• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Future Eeveelution names

we all now it's just matter of time before there will be an eeveelution for every type. my question is what will they be called?
mine:

Ghost - Morteon
Dragon - Drakeon
Steel - Titaneon
Flying - Aereon

what are your Ideas

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
what the hell's your problem? im just trying to start a thread.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Steeleon, stoneon, steeleon, pukeon,
You get my point

I look forward to the day when we discuss eeveelution combinations

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Pika Problems

I have a Pikachu with higher attack than S attack but I don't know what movesets it should have... It is in my Heart Gold ver and I'm now coping Ash's Pikachu in the Jhoto season I am also not sure if I should evolve my Pikachu now or... What should I do?

prettyRAVEgrrL

pokéGirL Power !
Pokemon Generator for GameBoy?

back when i used to play pokemon Red / Yellow on GameBoy, a friend of mine had this thing that went into the top of the GameBoy and it could Generate any Pokemon and customize it with any moves.

this thing could also generate any item etc. i remember he gave me togepi since i couldnt find any as well as 99 pokeballs. i cant seem to find anything online about it, any idea what this thing was?

yukamina

A Gameshark?
But you can't get Togepi in Red or Yellow.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
A hacking device. Most likely a Gameshark, as the user above me mentioned, but since you said you got a Togepi, which can't be found in RBY, it might have been more advanced than that.

Also, I guess that you're new. There's a question thread at the top of the General forum that you can use for this kind of thing in the future.

Profesco

gone gently
^Well said.

Closed.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer

Profesco

gone gently
Oh dear, I bet we're going to see this thread remade a few more times this week. @_@

Venomrec

i thought hm meant...

i thought hm meant hooker moves since yellow gold version. But not the way you probably think why hooker- cuz i thought the moves got hooked in the pokemon & thats why they couldn't forget it.

i thought someone might get alaugh out of my stupidity xD

Venomrec

i'm bored & wanna talk to people.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
Then post in some other threads or do like I do and PM people at random. This is just pointless.

Or make an introduction thread in the introduction forum.

Profesco

gone gently
Well, thank you for sharing. Please don't create similar sharing threads in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.