• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeminied

Aloe is the only proper black person.

The rest, they're debateable. Perhaps they stayed out in the sun too long. Perhaps they went about happy with the fake tan. The latter seems likely with Brock, I think he lives another life as a drag queen. He just has that look.

DLO

GEEERATENA
Frontier Brain Dahlia?

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
What is your favorite Pokemon?

Mine is Gallade, of course.

I want to see what is the most loved Pokemon out there? (Either Pikachu or Charizard is my bet)

No. 1 Machop Fan

You can find out what most people's favourite Pokemon is simply by looking at their profile. You don't have to make a thread on it.

Besides, there are so many members on this forum, and so many new members coming in all the time that I'd say it'd be an impossible task to find out the most popular Pokemon on the forums.

On-topic, do I need to state who my favourite Pokemon is? :p

Last edited:

alarey24

My favourite is Feraligatr. A big water pokemon with high attack stat is that what i like.

Jon_isa_Lion

Darkrai :p Because hes like an emo kid pokemon xD
I also like Pikachu just because it was the pokemon I always liked to watch in the show when I was a little kid :p

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Mine is Honchkrow (even though hes not on my avatar) cuz hes a dark flying type which I love bird pokemon and dark types AND HE WEARS A HAT!!!!!!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Well, the games and anime originated in Japan, so there wouldn't be much black people in the first place...

They are now including more blacks/hispanics in B/W and Best Wishes because they based Isshu off of New York.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I love many Pokémon, so I'll give my top 10.

1. Swinub
2. Azumarill
3. Azurill
4. Koffing
5. Slowpoke
6. Marill
7. Teddiursa
8. Wobbuffet
9. Mijumaru
10. Chillarmy

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
After all these years, Bulbasaur is still my favorite and I doubt that anything will beat him ever

Of course, there are other close contenders such as Chimecho, Girafarig, Honchkrow, Jigglypuff, Absol, Meganium, Pachirisu, Chillarmy, Jaroda, Tsutaja, Venasaur, Chikorita, Mudkip, etc.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
After all these years, Bulbasaur is still my favorite and I doubt that anything will beat him ever

Of course, there are other close contenders such as Chimecho, Girafarig, Honchkrow, Jigglypuff, Absol, Meganium, Pachirisu, Chillarmy, Jaroda, Tsutaja, Venasaur, Chikorita, Mudkip, etc.

Dark Eevee

You can find out what most people's favourite Pokemon is simply by looking at their profile. You don't have to make a thread on it.

Besides, there are so many members on this forum, and so many new members coming in all the time that I'd say it'd be an impossible task to find out the most popular Pokemon on the forums.

On-topic, do I need to state who my favourite Pokemon is? :p

This ^ Also we already have a thread for this.

Anyway my favorites are Lugia and Absol.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
1. Gardevoir
2. Gengar
3. Chikorita
4. Mewtwo

My top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.