• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do tend to prefer Zapdos. I have since the earliest days.

Yum

Garchomp Drumstick? Unown Platter? Bonsly Cheese?
Shouldn't that be Unown soup?

I'd eat a Pokabu! I mean, it's a fire pig for crying out loud! BACON THAT COOKS ITSELF!
PORK FAT RULES!!!

Oh, and Mudkips, just so whenever someone decides to bring up an old meme and say "I herd u liek Mudkips," I can reply, "Yeah, they taste great with soy sauce."
Win.

duh, that new ice cream dood in 5th gen
ice cream ftw
Needs Reese's Pieces.

-------------------------

Metagross. For the irony.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I've never really loved any of them, but having trained all three, I can say that I love using Moltres the most. Articuno and Zapdos are tied, as I love my Articuno's Sheer Cold/Mind Reader combo (Not for battling other players!) And my Zapdos sheer betterness.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Articuno, since I favor Ice types, and I just like it's design.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Articuno, I'm into majestic elegant looking pokemon and Articuno is one of those.

7 tyranitars

zapdos for live <3

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Articuno because of its elegant design, its awesome cry, and its Ice type.

Skydra

And going with the majority, I choose Articuno. Just cause I like it better than the others. Zapdos comes in second for me. Moltres just looks like a featherless chicken on fire.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
This should be in the polls section, and you spelled Articuno wrong on the poll. Also, Ho-Oh is also a legendary bird. Out of these three, mine would be Zapdos.

Zapdos looks cool and can defeat both other Birds with an Amazing Movepool, Electric Type+Electric Attacks and has great Offensive and Speed Stats. Moltres is my second fave cause it looks like a Phoenix and Articuno...well, have fun.

So Zapdos is what I voted for.

Dark Eevee

This should be in the polls section, and you spelled Articuno wrong on the poll. Also, Ho-Oh is also a legendary bird. Out of these three, mine would be Zapdos.
What about Lugia?

Zapdos looks cool and can defeat both other Birds with an Amazing Movepool, Electric Type+Electric Attacks and has great Offensive and Speed Stats. Moltres is my second fave cause it looks like a Phoenix and Articuno...well, have fun.

So Zapdos is what I voted for.

Articuno has good Special Defense stats. Ice type + Ice attacks. And Mind Reader and Sheer Cold

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Please use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
1.walking into other peoples houses
2.day care people
3.cutting of slowpoke tails
4.the fact you an actually buy one!!!
5.i encountered someone in battle castle and he said win or die and i lost and he said you will die in your sleep
6.many many more things

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Oh. My. Arceus. That scared the Grimer out of me! Who the firetruck would do that to a game? I read every sentence of that, at 2 in the morning, with weird noises coming from somewhere as I read... That is way too scary.... Its worse than anything I've seen by far, and even more sad than the Slowpokes, the Marowaks, or the Cubone. Its just.... Go read it, I cant explain it..

and watch these, at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdFZR1kWfLY&feature=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8&feature=related
try to have them playing at the same time. i friggin dare you.

this is someone who made Allyson's story true:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKnCBwsa-bU&feature=related
Another creepy story in the spoiler.
(I dunno why but the spoiler doesnt show up on my computer...)

omg, that thing u said scared the grimer out of u scared me.... ugh thats sooo disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.