• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey, EarthRuby and SeaSapphire then the new region. It seems they're sticking o that pattern.

What pattern? If the D/P-->Pt-->HG/SS(new games-add on-remake) is what you talk about is it not a pattern, as gen lll went R/S-->FR/LG-->E(new games-remakes-add on) so there is no pattern.
They have done different things each time, so there is no pattern, except from that it is none.

However I personally hope we will get R/S remakes first.

I really hope there isn't another Pokemon game.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'd Like to hope that a shadow pokemon game would come out first, but with no sign of one in the 4th gen we'd be lucky to get a shadow pokemon game at all.

that being said, i voted for the shadow pokemon game even though i think the "add-on" game will come first.

Paddypower

I'd say it'll be Grey (Or whatever they call the Black/White add-on), then a 3D Wii game, then Ruby Sapphire remakes. Then maybe a new region.

aggronFTW

I'm thinking that it'll be the 3rd game in the black and White series, I just can't picture there being a R/S remake for quite a few reasons.

D

Deleted member 133172

I want to see a new mystery dungeon, or a new home consol game.

crunchyjustice

antelope head
I think bill's pretty disturbing. always messing with teleporters, and what not. You'd think he'd seen atleast one sci fi movie and learned not to do that. I hope he ends up fused to a magikarp next time.

donuts

Grass Master
I really hope there isn't another Pokemon game.

A lot of series of games (I'm looking at you, Guitar Hero) have been overused stretched out far too long, but I just can't imagine Pokemon being one of them. There is always a new population of kids who just got their new Nintendo system of some kind to start playing Pokemon, and there is always the loyal fanbase who have played it for years. So I don't see Pokemon dying for a LONG time. And also, Hoenn was by far my favorite region, with so many awesome memories. But my Ruby version won't save anymore, and I can't find any place to buy a game as old as Ruby, so I'll be waiting for the remake.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
A B/W add on game, then R/S remakes and then (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE) another XD style wii game. PBR kinda dissapointed me for lack of adventure mode.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
i hope its a remake of ruby

Moneyy

INACTIVE
This one's kind of obvious to me. It is a brand new region, and after people have played B/W for a while, Nintendo will realease the third game in the series. After people get slightly bored with that, I think (and hope) they will release a 3rd Gen remake.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
although a new region would be nice but if you Think about it every other gen has had 2-3 follow on like i said in a previous post

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=456411 - General Pokemon Discussion RULES and IMPORTANT INFORMATION said:
3. No remake or next-generation speculation threads:
We have a news thread for upcoming game reveals, so until there's actual information to talk about, we don't allow prediction threads. Even then, they would belong in their own newly made section.​

Hey, while we're at it, what do you think pokemon is going to be like in 2050, and other pointless barrel scraping. How about you wait until Black and White have been available, everywhere, for a year or so before starting this kind of thread again?

Pokemon trading.

I am going to start trading Pokemon again, give me your friend code and we can trade. ;165;;165;;165;;165;

lucario is best

shiny seeker
is this the right place for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.