• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
G/S Trainer Battle
G/S Saffron/Pewter/Viridian City

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
The Gym Leader theme from Red/Blue/Yellow is cool. I always start boogieing whenever I hear it.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Just to note, you can vote a song that's already been suggested, that way I can sort the more popular songs from the less popular ones.

Total War, most definitely. Not only does it play in almost every Pokemon movie, I think it just encompasses the pure magic and majestic nature of the Pokemon world perfectly.

Mimori Kiryu

My Top 3 would have to be

Total War (as mentioned above)
The Original English OP "I Wanna Be The Very Best"
"I'm Unbeatable" (Pokemon: Advanced Battle English OP)

:D

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Alright, updated up to Mimori Kiryu.

Keep them coming, and please, don't forget to link a video of the song!!! It makes updating a lot easier on me!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I like the wars one. But I don't get why it's called that though.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Alright, updated.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
There are very few businesses in the Pokémon world that actually trade services for money. In fact, the only one that comes to mind is the Poké Mart.

That said, that implies the only thing running the economy in the Pokémon world are those Poké Marts, and the trainers exchanging cash between battles.

The government, presumably, funds the Pokémon Centers. However, they don't seem to take taxes or anything.

Hospitals are practically the most expensive area to run. How are these funded if money only changes hands between the Marts and Trainers? Unless the Marts pay a tax, which could be pretty hefty, if everyone shops there.

But still. Realistically there is no way their economy could work.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
honestly, there isnt a lot that disturbs me about pokemon. even the fans dont bother me, because i love the idea of pokemon as much as the next fan.

the only thing that weirds me out is the people who have to have physical relationships with pokemon. i think gardevoir is the most popular choice in that regards. i try not to be judgmental, but its a pokemon. if you wanted something that looks like a lady... why not go for a lady. thats probably the only thing that disturbs me.

aaaaaah bad visual *gouges eyes out* it scares me to think there are people like that

Dark Eevee

There are very few businesses in the Pokémon world that actually trade services for money. In fact, the only one that comes to mind is the Poké Mart.

That said, that implies the only thing running the economy in the Pokémon world are those Poké Marts, and the trainers exchanging cash between battles.

The government, presumably, funds the Pokémon Centers. However, they don't seem to take taxes or anything.

Hospitals are practically the most expensive area to run. How are these funded if money only changes hands between the Marts and Trainers? Unless the Marts pay a tax, which could be pretty hefty, if everyone shops there.

But still. Realistically there is no way their economy could work.
In the games, but in the anime they have other things. Though their ecconomy still seems centered around Pokemon and Trainers.

yuzke

in the anime the episode of ancient items when appear a giant alakazam, gengar and jigglypuff was very disturbing for me and in the game ..... DITTO

Status
Not open for further replies.