• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Edited.........

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

I don't think Sketch can be Mimicked, can it? Regardless, Shedinja can't learn Mimic.

Last edited:

Budew

Banned
*sigh* Look at the top...

General Pokémon Discussion Discuss the aspects of Pokémon that do not belong elsewhere
This is not a game help forum.

Are you stupid?

Someone report this guy...

anyways... Raindance + Thunder = Never miss Thunder

Skydra

*sigh* Look at the top...

General Pokémon Discussion Discuss the aspects of Pokémon that do not belong elsewhere
This is not a game help forum.

On the contrary, the OP is not asking for help. He is making discussion about game tricks.
That actually isn't a bad trick. However, Shedinja will probably not be fast enough to use Mirror Type, so in that respect Trick Room would be a good strategy.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Even if you get Shedinja to be Ghost/Dark, it'll still die to Sandstorm, Hail, confusion, burn, poison, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, etc.

It's basically just a reversed Magic Guard.

o_0

Herbalist
So many haters in this thread. How can you not love Maggyo/Stunfisk? Easily the most cutest/underrated Pokemon of the fifth generation.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Politoed: I don't get it. It's just a frog with a hair on its head, it's not like it can conjure up special powers to cause epic confusion.

Metagross: Basically 4 Beldum slapped together.

Gothetelle- It's a goth. So, what?

Sceptile- It has seeds on its back and heals trees. That's too sappy. Get it?

Lucario- It can use aura. Aura<<<<<Confusion

What? I'm just naming favorites of mine to show how pointless this thread is getting? Why how dare you make such a remark!

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
So many haters in this thread. How can you not love Maggyo/Stunfisk? Easily the most cutest/underrated Pokemon of the fifth generation.

It would be way cooler if it had evolutions. And I think I'm wrong but I don't think it learns water moves

Stunfisk, Blech! It's an ugly pokemon! I don't know why people like it so much. It's butt ugly!!

ppaco

acreus - why make a pokemon you have to go to an event for??

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Not a fan of Feebas or Milotic. Milotic annoyingly hard to battle, and theyre ugly. Milotic has overgrown eyebrows!!!!!!!

Maggyo - Like, Ew, It Reminds Me Of Obama For Sum Reason....
Unknown - Seriously A Waiste Of Space. I Hate Em. Completely USELESS !
Dunsparce - Ugliest Thing On Earth.
Girrafarig - Just a Stupid Lame *** Pokemon

And Stop Hatin On Mah Milotic. She Black. You dont want that o.o

Budew

Banned

And Stop Hatin On Mah Milotic. She Black. You dont want that o.o

You're hot...

Marine8389

United States Marine
I always thought the fact that all the Nurse Joys "hope to see you again soon", kinda like they're wishing doom on you :p

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
And that makes it bad how?
Every Pokemon needs to be extremely useful?
Doubtful.
And Milotic is just a stupid lame-*** Pokemon.

That's not support at all. You can say that about literally any Pokemon.

Maverik

Banned
This thread is useless, a waste of space, and lame.
Obviously people have different opinions about some things, but this place has become less of a misunderstanding of how certain people like specific Pokemon and more of a complaint thread.
It's getting painful to read the pages here.

Status
Not open for further replies.