• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I don't know if this has been said, but a swimmer in FR/LG somewhere said she had gotten a hole in her bathing suit...

GIGGITY

Vycksta

Sorry to rain on your parade, but this... I have the "unsure" vibe. We don't normally have this type of thread open in GPD.

I'm closing this, but if another mod wishes to reopen it, then they can do so.

BLMNDEF

Ghost Champion Karl
Sorry, never played pokepark.

Seraf

I think I liked Sinnoh most, especially battle themes, really vibrant.
Also, Hoenn music was very good in some parts.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
i'd have to say Kanto because nothing beats the originals ya know :)

B/W had some hit and misses in the OST, but I like how they put such detail into the soundtrack this gen, such as deeper music as you go deeper in a cave, music changing with the seasons and various people playing instruments.

That being said, the credits theme for Gen V is by far the most epic out of all the ending themes.

elvinjaveth

Generation 4 Ralts Wants to Learn Charm at Lv. 39.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum and I am training a Ralts to level 41 in order to learn Hypnosis. The thing is that at level 39 it wanted to lean Charm and that not a move that a 4th Generation Ralts would learn unless is transfered to Black or White. Can anyone explain this?;280;

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
And that explains that I suppose. Use the Pokemon Questions sticky thread at the top of this section next time please.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Kanto, some of Johto, and Hoenn.

Mamono

Need a ditto BAD!!
Gsc-rby-all

Profesco

gone gently

ManuBeker

Hoen Champion
Manu's trade center

In here everyone can discuss trading pokemon :)

BY THE WAY! CAN ANYONE GIVE A TORADUS?? I HAVE A LOT OF COOL STUFF TO TRADE!

Jeaud

Team for pokemon Black

hey guys i want to know what team should i use for pokemon black, i started with the fire type and i have simisage, so who whould i put in my team?

Status
Not open for further replies.