• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Totodile

What's the cubone story? Someone tell me please.

Team Rocket attacked Dark Cave in Kanto. A cubone's mother, a Marowak, tries to protect her child from Team Rocket but is murdered (Yes, really)

Then, in Pokémon Tower, you're attacked by the mother's ghost, who once beaten, "Goes to rest".

Stooge

Looking for a cloner friend

Hey all I'm pretty new to the forums and actually to Pokemon in general. However I really want to get into the competitive battling thru this site. I was hoping I could find a friend that could help me get event Pokemon that I have no other way of getting. I'm a little familiar with trading, but I might need a little help. Anyhow I hope someone would be interested in helping out! Thanks all!

Stooge

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I can't find Throh in the shaking spots in Pinwheel Forest.
And serebii is saying that it's there.

Another disturbing thing is Druddigon's head.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
You should probably post this in the trading forum :/

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Also, isn't that considered hacking the game? I don't know about this, bro, best post this type of thread in the gaming area, just to be safe.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
^^^^^^^^
There's like a 5% chance.
Defeat all the Audinos you see for experience, too.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Help!

I have had a bunch of trouble with EVs, IV,s Natures, and Characteristics. For example, I may have a Pokemon whose Nature and Characteristics should boost attack when attack is it's lowest stat! Can someone please explain all this stuff, please?

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
It had bad Attack normally. Boost =/= highest.

Thank you, but can someone explain EVs, IVs, etc.? Please? I can't form my new team without knowing, and my other team was devastated because I learned about this stuff too late.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Answered, really, so going to close. What stat may be the highest depends on the Pokemon's base stats as well - boosts only help to a degree.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
Smeargle CAN learn transform.

I don't know if this is in the right place, but please move it if its not, I'm not sure what to put it in...

To make Smeargle learn transform you need:
The Smeargle to learn Dig or Fly or Dive (Protect?).
A ditto.

Enter a double battle
Have smeargle use dig or Fly or Dive on an opposing pokemon
Have ditto use transform on smeargle.
It will fail, because smeargle is up in the air or underwater or whatever.
This turn, have ditto do something but not attacking or switching out (use a potion or something)
Now have smeargle use sketch on ditto.

Voila, you have a legit transforming smeargle.

Mamono

Need a ditto BAD!!
Awesome!!

Does it permanently learn Transform or just until the end of the battle.
Edit :
I only ask because i know virtually nothing about smeargle,but i know only Ditto (and Mew) can learn Transform. So it's still cool :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.