• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
It won't let me log into Global Link!

Whenever I try, it just takes me to pokemon.com!
Please help! I spent HOURS trying to get my pokemon from the befriend a pokemon game!
I don't know where else to put this D::

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
An earthquake delayed it. Suck it up.

akaSnowWolf

Shiny Hunter
Im pretty sure you can't access the global link until the 13th(tomorrow).
So you can pick up your eeveelution then. Hope this helped. :D

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
To put it more helpfully, the Global Link is delayed due to Japan's earthquake disasters. Apparently it will be tentaively up soon but give it some time.

If you have any other questions, use the question thread here at the top of the section (or the B/W section's Help thread). Closed. (Note there is also mention of hte GL on the main site here, and you can check the pokemon one too).

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Hours?

How many hands do you have?

J/k, took me over an hour too.

Oh and what everyone else said, just wait a little longer.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
But go to the website, there's an option to log in...

If this topic were called "Disturbing things people say on serebii forums" it would have a lot more than 118 pages.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I find it disturbing that a Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed, but not developed Nidoran Female can. *shivers*. A fully grown adult and a teen can't breed, but a TODDLER can. *shivers even more*

manaphee

新たなる誓い
Lavender Town. i've always turned down the volume when i got to that place... it's always scared me.
Another thing:
"Do you believe in ghosts?"
YES
NO <---
"That white hand on your shoulder... I must be imagining it."
O_______O
or something like that.

i've alsoo always been creepedd out by the Team Rocket hideout music from red/blue. listen to it at night and you'll have nightmares.

Geekachu

-Not knowing how get through Morty's Gym, which involved me visiting Olivine first and confused why my Poliwag couldn't Surf although it knew how to use it in battle
-Finding the 'secret entrance' to the underground place where Team Rocket was holding the Radio Tower Director
-Ice Path. Nuff said.

But that's because I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and I mainly relied on my Typhlosion for sheer force

The only other thing that took me ages was defeating the Sinnoh Elite Four in Diamond, they were massively overlevelled.

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
this is not the place to go to talk about this. and this thread will close as well too.

Salamence923

some guy
now there blocking out what i said what the mother*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
Here's what happened:

The pure awesomeness of your thread caused the server to lag spontaneously. This led to some of its awesomeness to spill out, perverting reality itself by its very existence. Your thread spawned an impossible creature, something beyond description, a being om immense power which caused reality to shatter and fracture, and time itself to unravel, causing everything to happen simultaneously. As the being ascended to the heavens, mad cultists shouted its name, Hrugon-Shryl in praise of its power. Black ichor rained from the heavens corroding everything. And then, it opened one of its endless, gaping maws and was about to devour the Earth.

But just before that happened, Earth's only savior, Profesco, flew up to destroy the vile abomination. With a swing of his mighty b&hammer, the Elder Thing was vanquished and sent screaming back into the Void. And all of humanity rejoiced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.