• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
We don't need a thread that draws in responses of "I think X is the best ____," since we have the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls. Just use the stickies. If you need to say something about a particular region, go visit that region's section (for example, 3rd gen section for the Hoenn region).

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
I always thought it was creepy that Machoke has open bloody stretch-marks on it's arms.

Actually, they are raised ridges, similar to the ones on its head. You can't tell in the main games, but it's noticable in the 3D side games.

Nyter

Island Challenger
What Music Do You Listen To When You Battle?

I like to listen to any high bass pumping, energy music and just go all out on these b!0tch3$. Some of the music I listen to at the moment as I traverse thru Pokemon Black Version is...

"S&M" by Rihanna
"The Big Bang (Smash Mode Remix)" by Rock Mafia
"Take Over Control (feat. Eva Simons)" by Afrojack
"Let's Play (Smash Mode Remix)" by Kristina Maria
"Judas" by Lady Gaga
"Miami 2 Ibiza (feat. Tinie Tempah)" by Swedish House Mafia
"Someone Will Pay" by V For Volume

So what music do ya'll listen to that gets your adrenaline pumping for battle. I wanna update my playlist. I'm open to all genres

(Rock, Hip-Hip, Pop, Electro, Reggaeton, etc)

Enoch

Just A Dream by Jason Chen&Joseph Vincent

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Pearl, when the dude wouldn't let me in Sunnyshore City. They didn't even hint you had to go to Mt. Cornet and catch Palkia.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
"S&M" by Rihanna
Rihanna remade Metallica's Symphonic masterpiece? It can't be as good as the original ;) Metallica had a 2 CD live concert titled S&M Symphony & Metal back a few years)

I don't listen to music when I play, normally I'm sitting next to my wife So either Fox news, Real Housewives or Man v Food is on in the background. :)

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Just had kinda the same scenario in White. I couldn't find the gym in Nimbasa City What's most embarrassing is I was standing in front of it when I broke down and checked the guide!

dangermags

I just use the in-game music. Most of the time, it's theme-appropriate and works wonders for pulling me into the battle. Pokemon battle music always works for me, especially when it's a plot-significant battle, and when I'm falling behind.

Nyter

Island Challenger
No, 2 different things..

Rihanna remade Metallica's Symphonic masterpiece? It can't be as good as the original ;) Metallica had a 2 CD live concert titled S&M Symphony & Metal back a few years)

I don't listen to music when I play, normally I'm sitting next to my wife So either Fox news, Real Housewives or Man v Food is on in the background. :)

I heard of Metallica's Symnphony and Metal... but it sure ain't what Rihanna covered.
Rihanna's song "S&M" implies Satyr & Massucism (a sexual tendency theme)...

And lol at the TV in the background... That's why I use my iPod lol!
;479-s;

Nyter

Island Challenger
I have a...

I just use the in-game music. Most of the time, it's theme-appropriate and works wonders for pulling me into the battle. Pokemon battle music always works for me, especially when it's a plot-significant battle, and when I'm falling behind.

I have a youtube playlist of just THAT... battle music from Pokemon games...
it's cool and all but sometimes I just wanna tune out the rest of the world and I wouldn't bother putting that themed background music on my iPod

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I heard of Metallica's Symnphony and Metal... but it sure ain't what Rihanna covered.
Rihanna's song "S&M" implies Satyr & Massucism (a sexual tendency theme)...

And lol at the TV in the background... That's why I use my iPod lol!
;479-s;
LOL I would have never imagined Rihanna ever having a sexual overtone in her music LOL

Metallica with a symphony is what I consider the greatest gaming soundtrack ever! It is the CD that made ma a Metallica fan. I listened to the CD's every day at work for a year, I can't do that with any other music.

Status
Not open for further replies.