• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I haven't gotten any of my 5th Gens to the 400's in any stat! That's including using the berries to clear EV's and feathers and vitamins to retrain with! Yet I have a Cloister & a Shuckle with 400 and 500 point stats, It just seems the old crew knows how to pump up the stats better than the N00Bs.

Grey Wind

I haven't gotten any of my 5th Gens to the 400's in any stat! That's including using the berries to clear EV's and feathers and vitamins to retrain with! Yet I have a Cloister & a Shuckle with 400 and 500 point stats, It just seems the old crew knows how to pump up the stats better than the N00Bs.
....That's because Cloister and Shuckle have insanely high Defense stats. A lot of the 5th Gen Pokes have this as well, like Haxorus and Chandelure.
And what do you mean by 'EV stats' anyway?

Last edited:

RedMage23

The Red Mage
You can easily train a Chandelure to over 400 Special Attack, or a Haxorus to over 400 Attack.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Good for you.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Ok I haven't gotten around to those ones yet, Thanks for the insight. And yes I mean the stats that Have been EV trained. You kids and your newfangled version of English!

Pokemon lame?

All in all there are a metric ****-tonne of 'different' pokemon. At any stage have you ever asked yourself what keeps you coming back to what is essentially the most formulaic franchise out there?

For example, they (nintendo, all hail miyamoto) remade an old game with slight enhancements.
To which millions of pokefans replied by going out and buying it (as proposed to, say, any other number of similar original breeder rpg's)

As has been shown in many psychiatric evaluations, a desire to lord over smaller creatures is representative of ones disillusion's when it comes to their own mortality and those around them.

Tl:dr you are all soon to be serial killers who aren't to keen on originality

discuss

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Uhm, random music in my iTunes? It could be anything, I don't really pick out battle music. You could just travel through my last.fm in my sig if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.